What's new

Element Juice

I'm using Element juice in an Aspire Cleito (more recent), a Crown, and a iSub S - all with stock coils.

What I've found is that if you keep to one flavour, there are no issues at all with coils. The Element juices are rich and sweetened and as a result, stock coils don't tend to be very tolerent of juice flavour changes when using Element. I switched from Fresh Squeeze to Crema once, and my coil (Crown) did seem to die a bit prematurely.

But if I stick to one Element flavour per coil, my coils are lasting 3 weeks with no drop off, and no issues.

Course, some people might not find it acceptable to be stuck with one flavour per coil - that's down to the individual.

I've been vaping Creama for a few days on the Uwell Crown with the RTA, Clapton coil with organic cotton. I've changed the cottoned once in 3 days. All seems to be working well

I've been vaping Creama for a few days on the Uwell Crown with the RTA, Clapton coil with organic cotton. I've changed the cottoned once in 3 days. All seems to be working well
Fuck. ..I rewick 3 times a night!

This is my first bottle of Crema so have not been vaping anything else since. Tempted to buy the flask

Really enjoy their Pink Lemonade + Watermelon Chill.

However, Fresh Squeeze does nothing for me.

They aren't superb though by any stretch in my opinion, just good. They're a fair price in comparison to the rest of the market but of course, most juice is overpriced in truth.

I have zen at the moment and was loving it at first but finding it a tad sweet now!

The one flavour I still love of theirs is Watermelon Chill. I used to dig Strawberry Whip but I've replaced that with La Crema from Honey Vapes (with an extra shot and a few days steeping) scratches that itch with a little less sweetness. Oh, I also keep a bottle of Frost handy because it adds a nice, sweet, menthol kick to any less than stellar juices I might end up with.

Back
Top Bottom