What's new

Entropic Vapes - UK made e-liquid - Now Open!

EntropicVapes

Postman
Greetings from Entropic Vapes.

We're a small outfit who have just opened, aiming to provide a decent quality range of e-liquids to the UK market. I could assault you with all kinds of PR blurbs and whatnot, but we like to keep it simple and direct here. If you require more information beyond the following paragraph, stop by our website or get in touch.

We currently offer three flavours (until our move to larger premises in June) in four different nicotine strengths and two different sizes. All of our juices come mixed at a ratio of 40% PG / 60% VG, and use 30% flavouring as standard. Shipping is a flat rate of £1. 10mls costs £3.95 and 30mls costs £10.95 before discount codes are applied (and my signature informs you of the 10% off for POTV members one, as well as our website link).

Thanks for your time.

Entropic Vapes.

Just a little update to say a phrase you've probably heard a lot today.

Any orders placed after 3.30pm Thursday will be shipped on Tuesday due to bank holidays.

Easter promos are flying around all over the place on the forums, and we've decided to be no exception. Until the end of Mondays bank holiday, you may use the code 'easter20' for a little more off your purchases.

Large Synthahol batch added to the site. Large Dahoon batch should be up on Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks for the kind words. Just had a little sample out of the batch of Dahoon that's steeping away, should be good to put the 6mg and 12mg ones on the site Monday.

A guy at work was on the fence about vaping. Said he'd tried a ce4 clearo with some dekang tobacco and it was awful. I explained that there were better clearos and UK manufacturers putting out quality juice. Gave him an evod2 filled with "Opulence", He couldn't believe the difference!
Great juice guys! :thankssign:

Back
Top Bottom