What's new

Fag?

Les53

Initiate
Look as a newbie I don’t want to upset anyone.

I’m from England and I know that a fag has a different meaning elsewhere in the world,

So do we use the word fag for cigarette on here or not?

It's a predominantly UK forum. If you say fag I'm sure most people will know what you mean.

Smoking a fag will not be seen as cruelty on this forum.

Fags - ciggies - tailor mades - rollies - cancer sticks .....call them whatever you want .
And welcome @Les53

Phew that sounds good. The Americans often seem to use the same words as us, but they mean something totally different. Tramp and far are two examples..😂

We say cunts, bastards and fags on here on a regular basis, we had to stop eating children though after a snowflake thought is was a wee tad distasteful ....there's always one:)

We say cunts, bastards and fags on here on a regular basis, we had to stop eating children though after a snowflake thought is was a wee tad distasteful ....there's always one:)
Well I might take to this place, sounds a bit like my local bar. It’s not even a pub really, totally non politically correct.
You see, I’m old and I can still remember when the U.K. had a thing called freedom of speech.
These days we don’t even appear to have freedom of thought.

Back in the day I had "Trying to give up the fags" on my profile on Yahoo Chat, many was the time irate females would say to me " But you're a married man". Loved Yahoo chat btw, better than Tinder for scoring, if one so desired, which I did not. The bondage rooms were well perverted though.

Back in the day I had "Trying to give up the fags" on my profile on Yahoo Chat, many was the time irate females would say to me " But you're a married man". Loved Yahoo chat btw, better than Tinder for scoring, if one so desired, which I did not. The bondage rooms were well perverted though.
Ok bondage rooms sounds good. Do we have one here? Do we have women as well? 😂

Back
Top Bottom