What's new

Fasttech delivery stages

get a film called 'The Stand', its not quite long enough to last you til your fasttech package arrives but you could always watch it twice.....

The tracking in my opinion is absolute bullshit, i honestly feel that its either set up to change at a random time and sometimes not at all.

I have had stuff that stays on 'Information received' and has never changed even after delivery, the last lot i had seemed to track ok and arrived a couple of days after 'arrived at destination country'. My current one took 8 days from 'dispatched' to 'dispatched to country blah blah blah'.

Good luck and welcome to the fasttech game

so the question is.. are chinabuye or vaporbreak any better?

oh and the best way to kill some time waiting.
take up playing world of warcraft and when you reach a level 100 come back to us and your order may well be on its way

Last edited:
in fact.. world of warplanes is free ( ive already got and play the excellent free world of tanks )

downlaod world of warplanes and we can create a POTV fighter squadron
http://worldofwarplanes.eu/
100% free online game 15 player airbourne battles.. sounds awesome..around 5.5gb download ( thank god for 120 mb virgin!! )
should keep me occupied for a few months at least.. in game name PhantomDiablo . should be up and running in about 30 minutes

in fact.. world of warplanes is free ( ive already got and play the excellent free world of tanks )

downlaod world of warplanes and we can create a POTV fighter squadron
http://worldofwarplanes.eu/
100% free online game 15 player airbourne battles.. sounds awesome..around 5.5gb download ( thank god for 120 mb virgin!! )
should keep me occupied for a few months at least.. in game name PhantomDiablo . should be up and running in about 30 minutes

I already play WoWP, its a good little game :)

LAST TIME:

04-11-2013 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
08-11-2013 Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)
12-11-2013 Arrived at overseas (Country code: GB)
14-11-2013 Delivered - huzzah!

Took 10 days :-)

THIS TIME

09-11-2013 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
14-11-2013 Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)
19-11-2013 Arrived at overseas (Country code: GB)

27.11.2013 Still waiting 18 days... They got the dog sniffers out at Heathrow or somat?

Riddle me this (i know NOTHING) bout FT...... Why do you insist on torturing yourself with the wait / failed deliveries / returned to FT as they cant get out by their own customs :flamewar:

Back
Top Bottom