What's new

Fasttech order despatched to LANGLEY HWDC

Abyss

Achiever
Hello all, I ordered some stuff from Fasttech last week. I'm getting this up on the Singpost tracking -

DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS 25/Jan/2014 10:45:00 SING POST DESPATCHED TO COUNTRY : UNITED KINGDOM / CITY : LANGLEY HWDC

From what I've read on Google the HWDC is Heathrow Airport.

Does anyone know how long a package usually takes to arrive from this point? I know it will be held up by customs as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Last time I had anything shipped from signpost it took about 10 days (if I remember right) from they sent it till I had it. Mind you once it gets to UK it will need to go through customs which can take anything from 2-5 days. Sit tight it will get to you (I hate waiting for stuff my self)

Once I get the "despatched" notice my Fast Tech orders usually take 3 - 5 days from then. However, I'm still waiting on my latest FT order which was ordered on 5/1/14 and was dispatched on 19/1/14. This is my 6th FT order and it's never taken this long before. I imagine customs are having a look at it, at least I hope.

Last time I had anything shipped from signpost it took about 10 days (if I remember right) from they sent it till I had it. Mind you once it gets to UK it will need to go through customs which can take anything from 2-5 days. Sit tight it will get to you (I hate waiting for stuff my self)

Thanks mate.

Once I get the "despatched" notice my Fast Tech orders usually take 3 - 5 days from then. However, I'm still waiting on my latest FT order which was ordered on 5/1/14 and was dispatched on 19/1/14. This is my 6th FT order and it's never taken this long before. I imagine customs are having a look at it, at least I hope.

Thanks mate. What did you order? I've heard batteries and liquid can hold things up.

forever... but dont stress, it does arrive eventually, i forget what i've ordered, blank it from my mind then its a big surprise, like your birthday and you don't know who its come from, this makes it even better and then you feel special. awww. furry kittens and stuff. Thats how i cope with it anyway.

Thanks mate. What did you order? I've heard batteries and liquid can hold things up.

No batteries or liquid. Just a Taifun GT clone and SS tank.

I ordered a mod and some magnets - tracking says it was "dispatched to overseas country" on 17/1/14.

Oh, well, it'll turn up at some stage I'm sure/

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom