What's new

Fasttech order from may

Vapourangutan

Postman
Hello,
I made an order on FT at the end of May (Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post) and upon checking the tracking no I've got on my e-mail it was saying that my parcel is "in transit" for all this time. So I've contacted them and they said they will try and track what happened to my package. Now today I've just noticed that something new appeared on the tracking no page: "HK, Arrived at processing centre (inward office of exchange)".

Should I still wait for this pack? Or I should start thinking about making another order?

It sounds like they've investigated and found they hadn't sent it.

I would check it daily and as long as there's an update every couple of days it should be OK.

Ahh. So not a gift from Theresa then? Must admit, I found the concept a bit odd.

As you were.

Update from the tracking no: incorrect address, return to sender... But the address is correct!! I've been living here for the past 3 years lol...wonder why it never arrived?!

They sent me back a message as the parcel was sent back by my post office, but I checked and it never arrived here...and now they said they can offer me a refund - 6 USD (that covered the shipping).
Is this always happening? Or was I extremely unlucky?

Back
Top Bottom