What's new

Fasttech order from may

They sent me back a message as the parcel was sent back by my post office, but I checked and it never arrived here...and now they said they can offer me a refund - 6 USD (that covered the shipping).
Is this always happening? Or was I extremely unlucky?
That has happened to me once in many orders, the rest have arrived fine. Who knows what went wrong, but get the refund and order again. I did and the second one got here OK. :)

Thank you everyone for your answers! I will go with contacting paypal first to see if I will get my money back and I will try and re-order. Which one of the shipping options arrive the fastest?

Thank you everyone for your answers! I will go with contacting paypal first to see if I will get my money back and I will try and re-order. Which one of the shipping options arrive the fastest?
uk-express e pack it thats what i use and normally get mine in about 7 days........

They got back to me as it was "rejected by your customs". I only ordered some drip tips and a bag to keep my mods, what could have gone so wrong at the customs?

Thank you lads!
I just got all my money back on my paypal. I am thinking about trying to make another order. Is there an amount of money/specific things I should avoid? I want just some drip tips and maybe (maybe!) a tank.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom