What's new

Flavour Concentrates

Mark10110

Initiate
Hi fellas,

I have gotten some Flavour Concentrates from makemyvape and its pretty much a mess, theres 1 flavour that I got out of 6 that taste nice and the majority are pretty rancid, Vimto being the main one to which in my honest opinion tastes nothing like Vimto.

Do you guys have any site you can send me that you love and trust as I am losing my will.

The Flavour I liked was "Vanilla Custard" which suprised me as I didn't think I would like Vanilla or custard as a vape flavour.

All suggestions very much welcome and I will look at every site trying to find somewhere I can commit to.

Thankyou in advance
Mac

Check out Chefs vapours, Darkstar, Vapours r us, @MixShop & @Dripworx . All do one shots or a variation of (dripworx do a universal mix that's only missing the nic). Can vouch for all bar Vapours r us as never used them or Flavour Boss shots. Head over to the Mixology section, plenty of threads about these & other options.

It will also depend on what you are looking for flavour wise TBH for one shot's chefs have a very good range of manufactures / brands
but again take say a strawberry flavour some are good some are bad so tell us what you are looking for and maybe we can then give some recommendations
for you.

I want a good cheesecake, maybe some custards and maybe a chocolate fudge

which of these is best the best in your opinion?

As you're new to mixing the best thing is for you to experiment. You probably won't agree with many opinions anyway, flavour is very subjective.

For that reason, have a look at TFA flavours at Dark Star. They are good quality concentrates, and using code DS35TFA 30ml works out to £2.28, so you can order a few flavours and experiment without breaking the bank.

As you're new to mixing the best thing is for you to experiment. You probably won't agree with many opinions anyway, flavour is very subjective.

For that reason, have a look at TFA flavours at Dark Star. They are good quality concentrates, and using code DS35TFA 30ml works out to £2.28, so you can order a few flavours and experiment without breaking the bank.

I will try that site, I love discount codes :D

Have a look at Bestcigliquid, they are the only place I go to now for my flavours

Back
Top Bottom