What's new

Flavour Concentrates

To get what you want you will have to use a recipe, most of the flavours you have will be no good on there own, to do that you need one shots, highly recommended for beginners

To get what you want you will have to use a recipe, most of the flavours you have will be no good on there own, to do that you need one shots, highly recommended for beginners

Thanks, I need to find a friend where I live who is into juice making because I am doing this alone reading forums and "how to" vids.

Thanks, I need to find a friend where I live who is into juice making because I am doing this alone reading forums and "how to" vids.
It's really quite easy, buy Pg vg and NIC separately, find a few recipes you like the sound of, get the concentrates, and away you go. Start of on 10ml bottles, or use one shots mixshop has some good ones, darkstar has a few but i find them better for concentrates

It's really quite easy, buy Pg vg and NIC separately, find a few recipes you like the sound of, get the concentrates, and away you go. Start of on 10ml bottles, or use one shots mixshop has some good ones, darkstar has a few but i find them better for concentrates

I already have French vanilla creme, Vanilla custard, Coffee, Vimto, Florida Orange, Rainbow sherbert, spearmint, tutti fruiti and Canyfloss, I like to just make 30ml bottles with 4mg nicotine as thats what I need to stay off the cigs. If I don't like a flavour I tent to give them to co-workers as I work with groundworkers they tend to be happy to put anything inside their tanks and I have become pretty popular when I turn up to work sites with them rushing to see if theres any I made and didn't like.

Have a look at Bestcigliquid, they are the only place I go to now for my flavours

I already have French vanilla creme, Vanilla custard, Coffee, Vimto, Florida Orange, Rainbow sherbert, spearmint, tutti fruiti and Canyfloss, I like to just make 30ml bottles with 4mg nicotine as thats what I need to stay off the cigs. If I don't like a flavour I tent to give them to co-workers as I work with groundworkers they tend to be happy to put anything inside their tanks and I have become pretty popular when I turn up to work sites with them rushing to see if theres any I made and didn't like.
Another good thing is fruit flavours, as they tend to be shake and vapes no steeping required, and a set of scales,get mixing by weight much easier

Back
Top Bottom