What's new

Forum response to disposable vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an fyi for everybody... This thread will be closed tonight.

I know you still have some questions pending @Phrasing As @Rob stated, they are questions for the big man himself, and he is currently unavailable. We will get back to you.

its happened quite a bit where I'm from.
My other half helps advise a states official (like an equivalent to an mp) about our local disposables waste problems and initially they had no clue the difference between a single use vape and a pod system.

This is why I don't trust the ban hammer, it can swing too widely..... and we presume they care about the environment....remember they done away with big plastic bottles n gave us millions of 10ml ones.

There is a fortune waiting for the man/woman/other who comes up with a way to recycle the unmentionables effectively. My solution involves a space freighter and a one way journey to the Sun. :D
We need the lithium. And, to be honest, most of the metals used in electronics too.
There’s now a cost effective way of recycling these ‘electrics’ metals. What’s missing is the will to pay forwards and invest in the plant needed.
Frankly I’d be for sending the CEOs, of the companies making these items, into the sun. But keeping the single use gear and recycling it. That’s a win win, in my view.:18:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom