What's new

Found the perfect vape but.....

jimi76

Postman
So...I started vaping back in 2014. Been on the usual journey of Ce4s, aspire nautilus, rebuildables etc. Spent shit loads of money and found a few decent ones in that time.

I recently bought a fireluke 3, set it up and took my first puff. Instantly I knew that this is what I've been looking for, since I started. Perfect air restriction, great flavour, good looks....the whole lot.

But now I'm left hanging. It's great that I've found "the one" but with that, all my interest and enthusiasm for vaping has evaporated. There's no longer a need to keep researching the latest releases, buying, trying and repeat. I've found what I've been looking for but vaping as a hobby and interest is over.

I'm interested to know if anyone else has experienced this?

I see your tank of choice takes premade coils what happens when you can no longer get a hold of them which happens too often in the vape scene.
Unless you have a massive stock of spares for your tank best to keep an occasional eye on what's available in the vape scene.

So...I started vaping back in 2014. Been on the usual journey of Ce4s, aspire nautilus, rebuildables etc. Spent shit loads of money and found a few decent ones in that time.

I recently bought a fireluke 3, set it up and took my first puff. Instantly I knew that this is what I've been looking for, since I started. Perfect air restriction, great flavour, good looks....the whole lot.

But now I'm left hanging. It's great that I've found "the one" but with that, all my interest and enthusiasm for vaping has evaporated. There's no longer a need to keep researching the latest releases, buying, trying and repeat. I've found what I've been looking for but vaping as a hobby and interest is over.

I switched to rebuildables about 4 years ago and thought I'd never use a stock coil tank ever again but recently I bought a gen 200 kit that came with the itank. I thought I'd give it a go, just for giggles, and the improvement on a few years ago is incredible. I've since bought 2 packs of coils and some bubble glasses. I'm going to use it whenever I go on holiday so I don't have to pack wire, cotton, tools, a spare rta or 2 just in case etc etc.

Yes, to a degree at any rate :) Pre made Coils have come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years and that has really improved the general approach that many now favour. For certain Liquids I still find that I return to my RTAs, but I too use Ready made, mainly when out and about, or when the tremors in the hands and arms make building impossible. But like you, the enthusiasm to chase the next great thing has completely gone for me. I have my favourite brands and find that I stick with them and them alone nowadays. :)

I see your tank of choice takes premade coils what happens when you can no longer get a hold of them which happens too often in the vape scene.
Unless you have a massive stock of spares for your tank best to keep an occasional eye on what's available in the vape scene.
I guess I would need to find something else which would be a shame but am aware this will happen at some point.

Looking at how things currently stand/improvements, by the time the coils become obsolete, there will be something else that will be at least comparible

Yes, to a degree at any rate :) Pre made Coils have come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years and that has really improved the general approach that many now favour. For certain Liquids I still find that I return to my RTAs, but I too use Ready made, mainly when out and about, or when the tremors in the hands and arms make building impossible. But like you, the enthusiasm to chase the next great thing has completely gone for me. I have my favourite brands and find that I stick with them and them alone nowadays. :)
I agree. I guess I'm missing the chase. That is, constantly checking for new kit, reading reviews, researching etc.

I had given up trying to find the perfect vape to be honest. Assumed it didn't exist...

Start mixing your own juice.

Perfection is overrated, it is the journey that holds the greatest pleasure. I fully respect and understand the search for perfection, but for myself, there are many “perfect vapes” :D There’s my VS with NET and an espresso on my balcony a lovely summer morning, that warming custard on a work break with my BB, or a nice subtle peach juice in my Kf after a sumptuous dinner :2thumbsup: Perfection is in the now, and if anything, I seek perfection in the stimulation of both mastering new devices and techniques, and sampling the many pleasures cooked up by the juice gurus out there. Finding one tank and one juice that I’d have to use exclusively would be the opposite of perfection for me :17:

But then again, I am a bit strange :18:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom