What's new

France set to ban e-cigs in public places.

Matt Gluggles

Postman
713d397425c97eacac7ffc6b067c81ec00e2fc136a63b5ef1153cdd00a5e0d5c.jpg

The French Government is set to ban the use of e-cigs in public places. The Health minister comissioned a report on the health effects of e-cigs - which is due to be presented on Tuesday.

Even though the report is mostly positive, the Health Minister is said to be going ahead with the law to ban the use of electronic cigarettes in public.

Full story here :

http://www.thelocal.fr/20130527/france-mulls-public-ban-on-electronic-cigarettes

Jeeez, we are getting screwed.

Is there any organised "resistance" in France?

So nicotine is dangerous, children will use them and start smoking and the patch is effective. Usual rubbish. Be interesting to see this pulminologist's report.

They've done it.

E-cigs now banned where tobacco cigarette's are banned.

Just shows how much the French government cares about it's tobacco tax revenue and how little about the health of it's citizens.

Depressing.

Us next?

Criminalizing people for doing nothing of harm to anyone else has always struck me as an imbecilic abuse of power.

I am fast coming to the conclusion that no matter how much we point out that Ecigs are better than tobacco cigarettes to the EU, MP's and MEP's we are going to get royally screwed.

Money means more to governments than our health and they are going to do everything in their power to restrict or ban them.

Time to stock up on the Nic base before it's too late.

I'm banking that whatever law is passed I'll still be able to buy abroad online. Hell, I can pop out and be back home with a bag full of illegal substances within an hour...banning things just makes them more exciting. Prohibition failed, banning ecigs will fail.

whipitup 100% true bud ...im doing same .if you dont nic base will be as expensive as the analogs before long

Back
Top Bottom