What's new

Freebie Hunters!

One thing I've noticed in the giveaways and comps is that people are tagging larger and larger amounts of members and it can be tricky to find someone to tag after a few entries. I wouldn't want to tag just anyone, for the sake of an entry, I do try to make sure that the person I tag would be interested in the style of vape hardware that is on offer. In one giveaway two posts have replies that contain 10+ tagged members. I'm sort of laughingly thinking "Shit, who the fook am I going to tag". It's not a criticism, just an observation.

One thing I've noticed in the giveaways and comps is that people are tagging larger and larger amounts of members and it can be tricky to find someone to tag after a few entries. I wouldn't want to tag just anyone, for the sake of an entry, I do try to make sure that the person I tag would be interested in the style of vape hardware that is on offer. In one giveaway two posts have replies that contain 10+ tagged members. I'm sort of laughingly thinking "Shit, who the fook am I going to tag". It's not a criticism, just an observation.

I think I only ever entered the tagging ones once or twice as I really don't like doing it. Feel like I'm bothering people. I don't mind being tagged by you guys though so feel free to tag away at me if you ever want to enter one and can't think of anyone mate.

Add these to the list :18: it's all the same and look at the day they've joined the board)

Now Now.... No names are required Folks, we all know who we are talking about!! :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
What I tend to is when I do a giveaway is I will use a number generator and if I smell a freebie on said giveaway and their number comes up I will fuck them off and try the generator again. Simples.

Some people have only recently started actually posting in other areas haven't they.

What I tend to is when I do a giveaway is I will use a number generator and if I smell a freebie on said giveaway and their number comes up I will fuck them off and try the generator again. Simples.

I'll do the same mate. But, there are some members who enter a lot of the giveaways but also contribute to discussion in other areas of the site so I will have a wee check to see first. I know I used to be like that when I first started here, it gets quite addictive entering the giveaways sometimes. I'm sure you're the same.

Still, we can deal with all this (Given Time) but at least this is easier to sort out than a previous method :16::16::16:

but also contribute to discussion in other areas of the site
Yeah, but some of them don't, cause they (or him) can't spell a word without making 5 mistakes.. the only way they communicate - copy\paste from reddit or some other boards to the giveaways section

I think I only ever entered the tagging ones once or twice as I really don't like doing it. Feel like I'm bothering people. I don't mind being tagged by you guys though so feel free to tag away at me if you ever want to enter one and can't think of anyone mate.

I feel identified :( ; I did that lately, but in my defense I must say I really thought that those may were legit interested (based on forum posting). And tried to not pick already tagged mates.
Its easy to get carried away by enthusiasm and wanting to share the giveaway.

However, you are right, that really makes checking whos tagged and whos not a hard task!
Im not doint that anymore, just 2-3 untagged active mates and thats it; if necessary!

Back
Top Bottom