What's new

From MTL to Sub ohm, liquids to try

greeny1210

Postman
Owdo guys

So after months of using my nautilus/s with Isticks 30/40w and vaping MTL i decided to give a subtank a go, even though to me the term ''direct lung hits'' seemed a bit weird as I never smoked that way
however, after getting my subtank filling with some interesting element dripper pink lemonade ...I think I get it, not sure I prefer it over MTL, but certainly better than it sounds, and can probably switch between the 2
however, flavour wise I can see it being better

Now my 2 juices for MTL in the nautilus are various manabush and red astaire but I want to try something different (tried custards etc MTL and they were crap, however I can see them working better sub-ohm

So basically looking for a good decent supplier of quality liquid to try for my sub-ohm journey at a decent price (on a tightish budget) all my current juices are 12-18mg so not good for sub ohm

a few liquids to try and best sites guys ?

Owdo guys

So after months of using my nautilus/s with Isticks 30/40w and vaping MTL i decided to give a subtank a go, even though to me the term ''direct lung hits'' seemed a bit weird as I never smoked that way
however, after getting my subtank filling with some interesting element dripper pink lemonade ...I think I get it, not sure I prefer it over MTL, but certainly better than it sounds, and can probably switch between the 2
however, flavour wise I can see it being better

Now my 2 juices for MTL in the nautilus are various manabush and red astaire but I want to try something different (tried custards etc MTL and they were crap, however I can see them working better sub-ohm

So basically looking for a good decent supplier of quality liquid to try for my sub-ohm journey at a decent price (on a tightish budget) all my current juices are 12-18mg so not good for sub ohm

a few liquids to try and best sites guys ?
Don't assume the juice you already have is no good for sub ohm. Most folk seem to find high nic juice too harsh, but I was able to enjoy vaping it. The only reason I cut down on my nic level was because I chain vape, and I was getting a headache. If you don't chain vape, then you will be fine. If you enjoy it.

Just to give you the flip side to DMAN. I tried putting in my 18mg nic juice when I started to sub ohm 2 draws and I swear I nearly fainted. :S:):S

6 mg nic max for me when I'm sub ohming.

Ace of Vapez. Based in the Midlands. Their own liquids are amongst the best I've had. All the 'cloud chaser' line come in 100ml bottles if you wish for less than £30 with free delivery. My favourites are Babies from the main Cloud Chaser line and Moll from the Top Tier dessert range. These guys do not get the attention they deserve and I will recommend them at any opportunity! I do not work for them I'm just a big fan who has spent a lot of money on their liquids :)

Back
Top Bottom