What's new

Ft split dispach?

rawx

Achiever
So i ordered a king mod (clone obvs) a kraken from fasttech on the 10th and got a email yesterday saying my order is being split to be dispached .. This could be due to various reasons such as thier current supplier being unable to produce the product or product quality issues etc etc.. Has anyone else ever had this?

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Normal occurence.
A note on the Kraken:
I got one struggled to get it going on mesh. Srews were the wrong size but I had some spares (of a Kayfun I think)
Put it together with cotton. Great performance.
The following day, it tasted rank! Emptied, re-wicked, re-filled. Yay!! Great.
Following day - rank taste again.
Checked the discussions on FT for this item, to find the thing was known to be impregnated with grease/oil, causing the problem.
Full strip and clean following this :-

I recommend you do this before you do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, this has happened twice out of the 3 orders i've placed with them, f..... annoying

all the time dude ;)

silentBobDance.gif

all the time dude is there an echo in here :thumbup:

I just had an order split twice. For some reason, they've just shipped two drip tips all by their lonesome, with their own tracking number, while my Stingray remains theoretical.

last time this happened to me the stuff that was delayed and dispatched second arrived a week before the stuff that was shipped first.

last time this happened to me the stuff that was delayed and dispatched second arrived a week before the stuff that was shipped first.

its funny you should say that as i was saying to the wife thats what happens we think they put it on some faster track shipping ??

Normal occurence.
A note on the Kraken:
I got one struggled to get it going on mesh. Srews were the wrong size but I had some spares (of a Kayfun I think)
Put it together with cotton. Great performance.
The following day, it tasted rank! Emptied, re-wicked, re-filled. Yay!! Great.
Following day - rank taste again.
Checked the discussions on FT for this item, to find the thing was known to be impregnated with grease/oil, causing the problem.
Full strip and clean following this :-

I recommend you do this before you do anything.

Well my kraken is fucked already for the life of my i cant unscrew the positive/center screw, its like its welded in! And one of my holes is half blocked by what seems like a miscut but of metal, think i may just buy a real kraken and save myself the fuss atleast then i wont have any problems (fingers crossed) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i recieved a email to say my kraken had been dispached with a email attached underneath saying the king mod had been dispached too.. Let the delivery race begin! (recieved a kraken today from a order i made about 2 months ago aswell) really am realising you get what you pay for.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom