What's new

Ft split dispach?

Under General chat.
The wire I use is either:
0.6mm kanthal for mental times
0.32mm kanthal for sensible times
0.2mm kanthal for reworking protanks for my mum.

Thanks found it :-D and saved it ;) lol

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks found it :-D and saved it ;) lol

Np, any questions feel free to message me, my first cloud chasing project is happy, need a new project ;)

Np, any questions feel free to message me, my first cloud chasing project is happy, need a new project ;)

Lool i will be quite the project ,, get paid weds going to order all new stuff and start again cuz i keep fucking up (well not really fucking up but only making shit builds and baby clouds) so going to start over again :) expect a email ;)

Lool i will be quite the project ,, get paid weds going to order all new stuff and start again cuz i keep fucking up (well not really fucking up but only making shit builds and baby clouds) so going to start over again :) expect a email ;)

I look forward to it :)
If you send me a list of exactly what you've got, then a budget, I'll find something for you ;)

Well my kraken is fucked already for the life of my i cant unscrew the positive/center screw, its like its welded in! And one of my holes is half blocked by what seems like a miscut but of metal, think i may just buy a real kraken and save myself the fuss atleast then i wont have any problems (fingers crossed) lol

Just got you Kraken. As per PM tank glass is cracked.
I was expecting to struggle with the centre-post screw, but it wasn't even tight. Maybe Royal Mail's kick about shook it loose!
re the blocked hole :- Is that the one with the grub screw still in? ;) Do you want that removing?

I'm in work tonight, I'll strip and clean it, check the threads, and if I get the time, throw a coil in it (or two if you prefer).

I have a replacement tank from FT if you want? You can buy another, and get them to send to my address if you want. (I'm not planning on breaking mine anytime soon! lol)

Just got you Kraken. As per PM tank glass is cracked.
I was expecting to struggle with the centre-post screw, but it wasn't even tight. Maybe Royal Mail's kick about shook it loose!
re the blocked hole :- Is that the one with the grub screw still in? ;) Do you want that removing?

I'm in work tonight, I'll strip and clean it, check the threads, and if I get the time, throw a coil in it (or two if you prefer).

I have a replacement tank from FT if you want? You can buy another, and get them to send to my address if you want. (I'm not planning on breaking mine anytime soon! lol)

Hahaa ohh i feel so stupid now :$ lool yes please :) and yes please just pm me and i will send you some money over :) ah moments like this i feel like a proper bimbo lool :banghead:

Hahaa ohh i feel so stupid now :$ lool yes please :) and yes please just pm me and i will send you some money over :) ah moments like this i feel like a proper bimbo lool :banghead:

No money needed. Puzzled by the "stuck screw" thing though.
The washers had dug into the screw thread, so you couldn't open a gap there, but the screw turns freely.
I'll open the washers up a bit. I can't get stainless ones that small.
It'll be reet!

No money needed. Puzzled by the "stuck screw" thing though.
The washers had dug into the screw thread, so you couldn't open a gap there, but the screw turns freely.
I'll open the washers up a bit. I can't get stainless ones that small.
It'll be reet!

Haha i tried bloody everything to unscrew it and couldn't even had a friend try.. Hrmm :( lol aha thankyouu :) :)

Back
Top Bottom