What's new

Ft split dispach?

Well my kraken is fucked already for the life of my i cant unscrew the positive/center screw, its like its welded in! And one of my holes is half blocked by what seems like a miscut but of metal, think i may just buy a real kraken and save myself the fuss atleast then i wont have any problems (fingers crossed) lol

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Some suggestions: try a longer screwdriver, or failing that, some fine nosed pliers to shift the centre post screw. Screw the atty into something for a better grip. A needle file will open up the air hole if necessary.

My FT Kraken arrived yesterday, everything seems to be in order with it. I've only built single coil so far, and the flavour and vapour are so prodigious, I tremble to think what a dual coil build will do.

Some suggestions: try a longer screwdriver, or failing that, some fine nosed pliers to shift the centre post screw. Screw the atty into something for a better grip. A needle file will open up the air hole if necessary.

My FT Kraken arrived yesterday, everything seems to be in order with it. I've only built single coil so far, and the flavour and vapour are so prodigious, I tremble to think what a dual coil build will do.

Aha thanks for the advice i will give it a go tomorrow for tonight ive lost patience with the thing and put it away before i threw it at a wall :banghead: lol

I've had one split - my complaint was that they waited too long to do it.

If most of the order's ready and one or more is holding it up by more than a couple of days, they'll split it to avoid everything being delayed.

Better than waiting weeks extra for the lot!

I've had one split - my complaint was that they waited too long to do it.

If most of the order's ready and one or more is holding it up by more than a couple of days, they'll split it to avoid everything being delayed.

Better than waiting weeks extra for the lot!

I agree with you on that i placed the order on the 10th and theyve only just decided to split it :s ah well atleast this time next month i may recieve my order lool

The best policy with fast tech seems to be to have a constant stream of small orders in rather than putting lots in one order.
That way they don`t delay your shipment because 1 item is out of stock and you have a regular stream of vapemail coming in.

FT don`t seem to care about the order value, it`s free shipping whatever you order.
I currently have a Brass Nemesis, a Kick module and 2 lots of drip-tips coming, all on separate orders.

The best policy with fast tech seems to be to have a constant stream of small orders in rather than putting lots in one order.
That way they don`t delay your shipment because 1 item is out of stock and you have a regular stream of vapemail coming in.

FT don`t seem to care about the order value, it`s free shipping whatever you order.
I currently have a Brass Nemesis, a Kick module and 2 lots of drip-tips coming, all on separate orders.

Haha yeah little and steady flow of deliveries i like that :)

Haha yeah little and steady flow of deliveries i like that :)

Also:

Order, then forget about it or assume it`s not going to show up and then, boom, 2 to 6 weeks later, surprise vape mail!

rawx
Where abouts in the country are you? I'm sure we can find someone who'll set it up for you :)

I put in 4 separate orders in March because some were delayed stocking. The 3rd of them should be at work by now (landed at Heathrow Sunday, but I'm taking a few days leave). The final one was originally listed ad shipping in 5 days (should've been 28th March), then moved to early April, which stayed on the site beyond the advertised date. It then moved to "restocking", but the item page showing "ships in 5 days". Now it's still "restocking", but item page says "temporarily out of stock".
Very tempted to cancel.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I love doing multiple, single item, FT orders, spaced a couple of days apart. Playing 'Guess what's In The Packet' just adds a bit more fun to the whole scenario. I'm easily pleased :P

Back
Top Bottom