What's new

Ft split dispach?

rawx
Where abouts in the country are you? I'm sure we can find someone who'll set it up for you :)

Aha reading if you know where that is lol but ive just sent it off to Motorheaded to get the screw out haha couldnt figure the fucking thing out :( gutted with myself was so exited for it :( lool

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Aha reading if you know where that is lol but ive just sent it off to Motorheaded to get the screw out haha couldnt figure the fucking thing out :( gutted with myself was so exited for it :( lool

Indeed I do, pretty close to down south that. Well, if you're ever further south let me know and I'll make a few setups for you :)

Aha reading if you know where that is lol but ive just sent it off to @Motorheaded to get the screw out haha couldnt figure the fucking thing out :( gutted with myself was so exited for it :( lool

Pressure's on now. Hope I can sort it. lol

You have every right to be excited, I only have a single coil on mine, and it blows my head off! (Not literally)
I had to resort to cotton though. I gave up on ss mesh, but that was before I put the right sized screws in.
May try it again, and dual coil, for shits and giggles.

Pressure's on now. Hope I can sort it. lol

You have every right to be excited, I only have a single coil on mine, and it blows my head off! (Not literally)
I had to resort to cotton though. I gave up on ss mesh, but that was before I put the right sized screws in.
May try it again, and dual coil, for shits and giggles.

Haha it may not actually have a problem it may just be me being stupid lol ive never had a kraken before let alone attempted building one.. Aha think i will have to stick to a single coil that seems like it will be hard enough for me to attempt ;)

Indeed I do, pretty close to down south that. Well, if you're ever further south let me know and I'll make a few setups for you :)

Getting me over exited for the dream setups i could have lol :) really do appreciate all the help and support from all you guys :)

Getting me over exited for the dream setups i could have lol :) really do appreciate all the help and support from all you guys :)

Anything's possible, currently trailing a few builds for the dummies guide.

Anything's possible, currently trailing a few builds for the dummies guide.

Add a shopping list for dummies ;) i always end up either ordering the wrong thing or forgetting what i ordered haha :( wow ordered some spare replacement sleaves for my krakens earlier today and i just recieved a dispach email.. Same day dispach from ft im amazed lool :-D

Add a shopping list for dummies ;) i always end up either ordering the wrong thing or forgetting what i ordered haha :( wow ordered some spare replacement sleaves for my krakens earlier today and i just recieved a dispach email.. Same day dispach from ft im amazed lool :-D

My God that must be a record! Already have a sort of what to buy list if you have a look ;)

My God that must be a record! Already have a sort of what to buy list if you have a look ;)

Where is it? May do a reorder because all the bloody wire and stuff ive got i cant remeber what any of it is and i want to do it properly.. Give myself the best chances of sucess lool

Where is it? May do a reorder because all the bloody wire and stuff ive got i cant remeber what any of it is and i want to do it properly.. Give myself the best chances of sucess lool

Under General chat.
The wire I use is either:
0.6mm kanthal for mental times
0.32mm kanthal for sensible times
0.2mm kanthal for reworking protanks for my mum.

Back
Top Bottom