What's new

Fused clapton or alien?

Na man, as long as its all in jest.. Tbh i m just jealous, I can't grow a decent beard and I look like a fat chicken in skinny jeans!

Sorry, bit off topic :p

Attachments

• 54b9a002c8db46ce749a23f3a9c61a6c2b22317011c9ecde3d17500ffe0a5a1b.jpg
    54b9a002c8db46ce749a23f3a9c61a6c2b22317011c9ecde3d17500ffe0a5a1b.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 69
Thing is ...... .... all these names for different wire wraps are just made up by hipster wire builders in forums where grown men have circle jerks over some twisted up kanthal, I can't imagine the people at gearbest have any idea of the difference between what you call a fused clapton, alien, tiger or whatever. They just sell what they buy and if it says 'alien' on the box then that's what they sell it as.

Oi! That's out of order mate!.......................................we use N80.

Oi! That's out of order mate!.......................................we use N80.

The fact that the Clapton is called 'Clapton' and not 'Hendrix' 'Townsend' or 'Page' says a lot about wire twisters. ;) :D

The fact that the Clapton is called 'Clapton' and not 'Hendrix' 'Townsend' or 'Page' says a lot about wire twisters. ;) :D

I prefer wire crafters and the reason it's Clapton is because....fucked if I know actually.

Actually I've just been advised that Yngwie Malmsteen coils wouldn't fit on them little tubes. :)

Hi guys, sorry on the slow reply, been away. Its from a company called D4NAS or DYNAS...? 0.3* 0.8 + 32GA is what the reel says.

Back
Top Bottom