What's new

MTL fused Clapton wattage?

Gurgling today usually means leaking tomorrow, have a look on YT for building tips for that model and pay particular attention to thinning the wicks and placement in the juice wells.

Gurgling today usually means leaking tomorrow, have a look on YT for building tips for that model and pay particular attention to thinning the wicks and placement in the juice wells.

The gurgling happens after filling, it then slowly stops after vaping for a bit. Helps if I fully close the air ring before unscrewing the fill cap so it currently needs the lid on to keep a negative pressure. I did intend to use it for MTL RY4 70pg which is very runny liquid.

The gurgling happens after filling, it then slowly stops after vaping for a bit. Helps if I fully close the air ring before unscrewing the fill cap so it currently needs the lid on to keep a negative pressure. I did intend to use it for MTL RY4 70pg which is very runny liquid.

Yeah that's pretty common when filling some tanks... it's the coil flooding, like you say when there's no partial vacuum in the tank.

You can either vape through it or give it a flick out of the tip to clear it.

Last fill i got everything ready and filled fast and popped the lid straight on, just a little gurgle on first puff. I'm using 2.5mm cotton that came with the tank and didnt thin it and its well packed in the wicking holes.

Back
Top Bottom