What's new

Game of Vapes -Jon Snow Alternative

No, built into the pods but it will be the same coils as the push fit ones.

If you want to use the push fit ones you'd need to look at one of these:

Vaporesso GEN PT60 & PT80 S Pod Mod Kit – Legion Of Vapers
Vaporesso GTX One Kit | £24.99 | FREE Delivery & E-liquid (ecigarettedirect.co.uk)

Or if you want a GTX tank to work with your existing box mods:

Vaporesso GTX POD 26 I £6.49 | Pack of 2 I E-Cigarette Direct (ecigarettedirect.co.uk)
Vaporesso GTX Tank 18 | £12.99 | E-Cigarette Direct (ecigarettedirect.co.uk)

Shop around, these may not be the best prices.

The Luxe XR Pods (which come with the Luxe XR Max) take GTX/PnP/TMD/DNP coils.

The Luxe X pods, which come with the Luxe X and X Pro are built in coils.

All Luxe X/XR mods take XR and X pods.

No, built into the pods but it will be the same coils as the push fit ones.

If you want to use the push fit ones you'd need to look at one of these:

Vaporesso GEN PT60 & PT80 S Pod Mod Kit – Legion Of Vapers
Vaporesso GTX One Kit | £24.99 | FREE Delivery & E-liquid (ecigarettedirect.co.uk)

Or if you want a GTX tank to work with your existing box mods:

Vaporesso GTX POD 26 I £6.49 | Pack of 2 I E-Cigarette Direct (ecigarettedirect.co.uk)
Vaporesso GTX Tank 18 | £12.99 | E-Cigarette Direct (ecigarettedirect.co.uk)

Shop around, these may not be the best prices.
Ahh yeh that's even better tbh the less I have to deal with coils the better.
Think ill go with the 0.8Ohm as DMAN said and take it from there. Don't get me wrong I love a good RTA but as I've mentioned don't have the time as always on the road.

The Luxe XR Pods (which come with the Luxe XR Max) take GTX/PnP/TMD/DNP coils.

The Luxe X pods, which come with the Luxe X and X Pro are built in pods.

All Luxe X/XR mods take XR and X pods.
Haha yeh it's all a bit crazy isn't it. I'll try thr built in ones first as for convenience are right what I need. Would they be able to handle 70/30 then even the built in pods?

Haha yeh it's all a bit crazy isn't it. I'll try thr built in ones first as for convenience are right what I need. Would they be able to handle 70/30 then even the built in pods?

I vape everything in them, just change the coil for the ratio. I mainly use the XR pods though, and GTX 0.8’s for MTL and DNP 0.15 and 0.3’s for DTL.

The XR pods will also take the Wotofo SMRT PnP rebuildable coil, and I also use them for DTL.

I have X, X Pro and XR Max’s. The Pro and the Max are the better devices, and they cover MTL/RDL/DTL really well, so any juice ratio.

I vape everything in them, just change the coil for the ratio. I mainly use the XR pods though, and GTX 0.8’s for MTL and DNP 0.15 and 0.3’s for DTL.

The XR pods will also take the Wotofo SMRT PnP rebuildable coil, and I also use them for DTL.

I have X, X Pro and XR Max’s. The Pro and the Max are the better devices, and they cover MTL/RDL/DTL really well, so any juice ratio.
Wicked yeh put an order in for both of them will try out both variations of pods and see how it goes. Hope my favourite Liquids will be suited to it, don't want it to chnage the way it taste but I already know its not gonna be close to any RTA but hopefully its close enough

Wicked yeh put an order in for both of them will try out both variations of pods and see how it goes. Hope my favourite Liquids will be suited to it, don't want it to chnage the way it taste but I already know its not gonna be close to any RTA but hopefully its close enough

Stock coils have got a lot closer to RTA’s. I only used RTA/RDA’s etc. for years. Have loads of them. I barely use them anymore…

Stock coils have got a lot closer to RTA’s. I only used RTA/RDA’s etc. for years. Have loads of them. I barely use them anymore…
Oh really... I'll be honest your the first person I've heard say that... I do enjoy building etc if I have the time. Sometimes you just wanna pick something up and not worry. But if I had the choice I definately would choose an RTA lol, I love the way they look also its a big bonus

Ahh yeh that's even better tbh the less I have to deal with coils the better.
Think ill go with the 0.8Ohm as DMAN said and take it from there. Don't get me wrong I love a good RTA but as I've mentioned don't have the time as always on the road.

Im vaping 70/30 on the 0.8ohm coil mtl pod at the moment....it can do it as long as you don't hammer it, the lower coils are more suited to it though as @hack400 says

Back
Top Bottom