What's new

Game of Vapes -Jon Snow Alternative

Oh dear I'm known to have a few good rips often lool depends how bad my days going might have to get some extra extra pods to keep on hand
The pods don't need replaced. You only change the coil to suit the pod you are using.
Or you can use the 'wrong' coil in a MTL pod as @Rickster says, as long as you don't rip the arse out of it.:)

The pods don't need replaced. You only change the coil to suit the pod you are using.
Or you can use the 'wrong' coil in a MTL pod as @Rickster says, as long as you don't rip the arse out of it.:)
Haha yeh I'm gonna try both variations to see which ones suit best and go from there. Excited for it to come now ☺️

Im vaping 70/30 on the 0.8ohm coil mtl pod at the moment....it can do it as long as you don't hammer it, the lower coils are more suited to it though as @hack400 says
Just checked, and i'm using 70/30 in an 0.8 coil in the MTL pod too!:22::)

Oh dear I'm known to have a few good rips often lool depends how bad my days going might have to get some extra extra pods to keep on hand

Be fine, just watch em watts....a good few times I've thought the coil was done, only for it to last another 30mls...cos I was ripping the arse out of it like Crocodile Dundee says.
I prefer the mouth feel at the tip of the mtl pod the dl one is wider...that's just a preference

Be fine, just watch em watts....a good few times I've thought the coil was done, only for it to last another 30mls...cos I was ripping the arse out of it like Crocodile Dundee says.
I prefer the mouth feel at the tip of the mtl pod the dl one is wider...that's just a preference
Yeh same my favourite tip by far is on the atmizoo Tripod I loved that tip so much I paid £20 for a replacement

If there's one thing we're good at on POTV it's spending other people's money ;)

I kinda want one too now though :D

Back
Top Bottom