What's new

Game of Vapes -Jon Snow Alternative

Has anyone ever tried GOV Jon Snow, its one of my favourite Liquids but it does not come in 50/50 they say its blue slush but I've tried all the blue slushes nothing like it. I feel it has a menthol taste to it but I can't place the flavour. Has anyone tried and can tell me something close to it? Please I would buy you a bottle of your favourite eliq if someone can crack this.

Never tried it, it would be easier for us punters if they just made the shortfill 60/40 vg/pg....that way 100vg nic shot =70/30 and 100pg nic shot = 50/50
With the rise of the pods this makes more sense to me and covers everyone.

Never tried it, it would be easier for us punters if they just made the shortfill 60/40 vg/pg....that way 100vg nic shot =70/30 and 100pg nic shot = 50/50
With the rise of the pods this makes more sense to me and covers all
Yeh 100%. I know who makes it and I spoke to the guy about it he said he was going to try and make a 50/50 that was early last year lol. As for the ingredients/flavours he wasn't happy sharing

Will do. I'm hoping he can atleast make a 60/40 as you said would be perfect to add a nic shot then boom 60ml of 50/50. Would it need steeping at all to thin out?

Back
Top Bottom