What's new

Gearbest & Yodel experiment

smcolley

Postman
So i ordered a couple of things from gearbest for the first time on 18th december, fully aware that it was the week before christmas and to not expect anything until atleast mid january. One of my orders i decided to use the uk express mail or whatever it is (the one that uses yodel) and i also ordered some coils in a seperate order using unregistered china mail. Guess which one just landed through my letterbox, a mere 11 days after ordering and during the busiest period. Yes that's right, the cheap no thrills china mail that i never thought id even see until the end of jan. So i thought, that's great, my bigger order must be here soon seeing as i ordered them on the same day, had a look on the old yodel tracker to which they say it's still with the supplier and they havent recieved it yet. I call bulls**t. F***ing Yodel!

ordered two things from FT one GB express and one netherlands post the netherlands post came first

Still waiting for a Kensei from Gearbest dispatched on the 13th Dec on British priority mail along with some premade coils sent a week before with the same carrier looks like Ill not see anything this side of the year.

Yodel are a fucking joke, your parcel's probably in a hedge somewhere. Or on EBay.

I’ve used NL post (Netherlands) on a number of occasions, from various vendors, and they’ve always turned up in decent time/ no problems - hence default to them if available.

Yodel = bag ‘o shite

McMullen_400x400.jpg

Still waiting for a Kensei from Gearbest dispatched on the 13th Dec on British priority mail along with some premade coils sent a week before with the same carrier looks like Ill not see anything this side of the year.

I'm waiting for a vgod elite mech that was shipped on the 21st November via yodel. Kind of hoping it never arrives and I can get a refund tbh.

...with yodel you have to watch out the window, forever vigilant, with a fixed stare. Blink a moment and they’ll (supposedly) turn up - leave a card - then fawk off immediately. Bear in mind their cards have special cloaking technology that renders them completely invisible to the human eye.

yeah, I always use the free non-yodel option, it's never let me down. I don't understand why people pay for the crappier postage method.

Back
Top Bottom