What's new

Gearbest & Yodel experiment

So i ordered a couple of things from gearbest for the first time on 18th december, fully aware that it was the week before christmas and to not expect anything until atleast mid january. One of my orders i decided to use the uk express mail or whatever it is (the one that uses yodel) and i also ordered some coils in a seperate order using unregistered china mail. Guess which one just landed through my letterbox, a mere 11 days after ordering and during the busiest period. Yes that's right, the cheap no thrills china mail that i never thought id even see until the end of jan. So i thought, that's great, my bigger order must be here soon seeing as i ordered them on the same day, had a look on the old yodel tracker to which they say it's still with the supplier and they havent recieved it yet. I call bulls**t. F***ing Yodel!
Has your yodel order turned up yet?

Has your yodel order turned up yet?

Nope. Just says delay on yodel like it has since 17th December. Aslong as it's here by the end of Jan then that'll do for me, wont be using priority mail again though. Got a feeling my berserker will arrive before this one and that was ordered 2 weeks later using a non tracking service

Yeah mine is saying

Status
With sender

Delivery estimate
Within 3 days

Annoyed isn't the word

Yeah mine is saying

Status
With sender

Delivery estimate
Within 3 days

Annoyed isn't the word

Yodel are to blame for these things, tracking isn't updating properly for some reason. You can't blame Gearbest they have sent your purchase out so have kept their end of the deal. Customs are also taking their time. I had a Wasp Nano shipped by another vendor December 5th and that has not arrived yet but it will arrive at some point.
What i find strange is why so many peeps want everything fast life will be over before you know it being impatient. The best thing to do is use the vapegear you have for now.
Imagine your having sex, would you want to climax as fast as possible or would you like to last a long time and enjoy it all the more when you finally come. Getting annoyed won't speed things up either. I get you have paid for something and want it though all i am saying is be patient your goodies will arrive:)

So many good come backs for that sex comment....but not for people to read on here, you could of used a better analogy than that

Last edited:
My fasttech package was dispatched last Saturday (ordered the Tuesday before that) it's been at biejing airport ever since bound for London Heathrow.

I’ve used NL post (Netherlands) on a number of occasions, from various vendors, and they’ve always turned up in decent time/ no problems - hence default to them if available.

Yodel = bag ‘o shite

McMullen_400x400.jpg
Love the Alan Partridge!

Back
Top Bottom