What's new

Gearbest & Yodel experiment

There's hardly ever a free registered mail option. The yodel route was pretty quick until the middle of 2017 and at the cost a few pence it seemed sensible. But it appears to have gone to shit.

There's hardly ever a free registered mail option. The yodel route was pretty quick until the middle of 2017 and at the cost a few pence it seemed sensible. But it appears to have gone to shit.

It's not 'signed for' post but I don't think that matters though really, it doesn't absolve them from getting the item to you and RM scan it on the doorstep before putting it through your letter box.

Well i've just ordered the berkerker mini from them on the free shipping option. What are the odds that this turns up before yodel deliver my other one?

Still waiting for a Kensei from Gearbest dispatched on the 13th Dec on British priority mail along with some premade coils sent a week before with the same carrier looks like Ill not see anything this side of the year.

Any sign of your kensei? That's what i've ordered too as well as a wasp nano and voopoo drag. Yodel's site has said 'with sender' since 17th december

Any sign of your kensei? That's what i've ordered too as well as a wasp nano and voopoo drag. Yodel's site has said 'with sender' since 17th december
Ive not got the Kensei yet but the prebuilt coils turned up on the 2nd .

watching

had an order on the 14th Dec, got split into 2 packages, both sent via British Priority mail, 1 on the 18th Dec and the other on the 26th Dec, 0 tracking info yet on either of them...i hate waiting, even more so when i no tracking info

watching

had an order on the 14th Dec, got split into 2 packages, both sent via British Priority mail, 1 on the 18th Dec and the other on the 26th Dec, 0 tracking info yet on either of them...i hate waiting, even more so when i no tracking info

To be honest when i ordered i thought 'right il be getting this around mid-late january' so im not overly worried. As they say, you have to be patient if you order from china. I'll be annoyed if the berserker i ordered through the free post method 2 weeks later turns up first though, as that'l probably show that yodel are crap

To be honest when i ordered i thought 'right il be getting this around mid-late january' so im not overly worried. As they say, you have to be patient if you order from china. I'll be annoyed if the berserker i ordered through the free post method 2 weeks later turns up first though, as that'l probably show that yodel are crap
Order from fasttech and all but one order have been below 10 days delivery

My tracking number with yodel has now changed from "with sender" from 17th december and now says that the tracking number is not known. Reckon i should be worried about this or is this just a normal day at the office with yodel?

My tracking number with yodel has now changed from "with sender" from 17th december and now says that the tracking number is not known. Reckon i should be worried about this or is this just a normal day at the office with yodel?

If you have gearbest app on your phone, copy the order number (you can get it from your confirmation email or the gearbest app) go to "contact us", choose Facebook messenger and just paste the order number, you should get a reply back pretty quickly, basic tracking but no help really and at the top it should say if the package is still in the timescale, if it is, just back and wait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom