What's new

Geekvape ammit alternative?

Grayson

Initiate
Can anyone recomment an alternative to the old Geekvape Ammit RTA? I am really happy with it but need a spare just in case. However, I can only find the new model. So what the current best rebuildable tank at the minute?

I've just got the OBS Crius 2 and after sorting the wicking out find it great, running a fused Clapton at 0.35ohm at 40watts

I'll second the obs Crius 2, cracking flavour tank a bit thirsty though.

Can anyone recomment an alternative to the old Geekvape Ammit RTA? I am really happy with it but need a spare just in case. However, I can only find the new model. So what the current best rebuildable tank at the minute?

Get a Kylin very similar flavor wise, and easy to build on... It also allows you to experiment some big builds on single coil, because it's postless building is very pleasant experience. I have one and I LOVE this bastard.

You can also try the Triple from vandy vapes, also a postless deck that allows you triple experience to single big coil, medium/big dual coils and triple normal sized coils.... I have this one on my wish list to buy next :D

Back
Top Bottom