What's new

General question about my vape

gregcool

Postman
Hey guys been getting on really well with my drop dead drip using cotton bacon strips,,but last couple of days im finding i have to re-wick couple of times a day as the vape smoothness and flavour keeps fading quick,it just feels like im not getting a nice smooth full hit for long,up till now ,it was normally just 1 wick per day and all was good
Any ideas

Hey guys been getting on really well with my drop dead drip using cotton bacon strips,,but last couple of days im finding i have to re-wick couple of times a day as the vape smoothness and flavour keeps fading quick,it just feels like im not getting a nice smooth full hit for long,up till now ,it was normally just 1 wick per day and all was good
Any ideas
Experiment with your wicking a bit more as you should be getting a few days at least even with the sweetest of juices.

Experiment with your wicking a bit more as you should be getting a few days at least even with the sweetest of juices.
Have tried with the wick,loose tight and snug,but the same results,very frustrating not knowing whats going on,iv been fine for several weeks,iv got it down to a art,i think, but iv never got more than 1 day from a fresh wick,i vape 20ml a day so i guess 1 day is prob its limit,but now changing it twice a day,something cant be right,i pull the wick out and its very wet,yet if i vape it im not feeling it

Not changed anything,putting the wick in as iv done for weeks
that strange, because if you didn't change anything, and you are using different tjuice as well. I can't think on anything. All your 3juives are loosing the taste after few hours?

Back
Top Bottom