What's new

General question about my vape

What is your vape set up. Are you using a mech mod. What is your coil resistance. What are you vaping at in terms of wattage ?

Aegis 100wat drop dead drip, dual coil,0.14
Vape 70wats
I asked because after reading through the thread I was wondering if your watts were too low but doesn't sound it at all.
Very strange what you are experiencing.
What is the condition of your wick before you change it.? Is it black or gummed up or still pretty white?

I asked because after reading through the thread I was wondering if your watts were too low but doesn't sound it at all.
Very strange what you are experiencing.
What is the condition of your wick before you change it.? Is it black or gummed up or still pretty white?
Still pretty white and wet

Still pretty white and wet
That's what I would expect. That sounds normal. I only change my wick when it's all gummed up with juice which only happens are several days, sometimes weeks.
You shouldn't need to change it until it black.
Last question. If you fire the mod, does it heat the juice and wick and produce vapour.?

Strip & clean the attie thoroughly, including screws & 510 pin. Change the coil as, other than the attie, that's the only constant.

That's what I would expect. That sounds normal. I only change my wick when it's all gummed up with juice which only happens are several days, sometimes weeks.
You shouldn't need to change it until it black.
Last question. If you fire the mod, does it heat the juice and wick and produce vapour.?
The answer should be in your questions, but Greg siad it's started only in the lest few days, and also he said he didn't change anything in his setup. I can't understand what's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom