What's new

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

My favourite of the four for sure mate, lovely to vape when the weather is hot, super refreshing isn’t it [emoji16]

It’s been a brilliant liquid for today. Throughly enjoyed it and it’ll be a regular order now. Can’t wait to try the rest of the range now. All on the steep!

#4 lemon sentry

I dont vape alot of dessert / cake juices I prefer fruit juices generally, I do try a few and have a couple of the PV west country dairy range which I do enjoy but dont vape that often, anyway again profile rda at 60w this is a very nice juice, nice lemon on the inhale with a very buttery biscuity flavour on the exhale and does leave a nice taste, I am thoroughly enjoying this juice and I'd probably rate it as the best of the range I've tried, I do like a citrus juice this isnt isnt overpowering at all and the biscuity taste on exhale really works with this juice, very nice and although I dont generally buy alot of these type of juices this is deffo a winner, if anything I would describe the taste more a lemon cheesecake due to the biscuity taste rather than lemon drizzle cake, I'd say I'd like a bit more tarte lemon coming through but that's just my preference very nice juice

#4 lemon sentry

I dont vape alot of dessert / cake juices I prefer fruit juices generally, I do try a few and have a couple of the PV west country dairy range which I do enjoy but dont vape that often, anyway again profile rda at 60w this is a very nice juice, nice lemon on the inhale with a very buttery biscuity flavour on the exhale and does leave a nice taste, I am thoroughly enjoying this juice and I'd probably rate it as the best of the range I've tried, I do like a citrus juice this isnt isnt overpowering at all and the biscuity taste on exhale really works with this juice, very nice and although I dont generally buy alot of these type of juices this is deffo a winner, if anything I would describe the taste more a lemon cheesecake due to the biscuity taste rather than lemon drizzle cake, I'd say I'd like a bit more tarte lemon coming through but that's just my preference very nice juice

Great review, thank you mate. I agree this one is lovely [emoji16]

Put an order in over the bank holiday weekend and received, thanks for the quick delivery @Lee and looking forward to trying them all!

Tried the Lychee Lemonade and it's on point :2thumbsup:

Put an order in over the bank holiday weekend and received, thanks for the quick delivery @Lee and looking forward to trying them all!

Tried the Lychee Lemonade and it's on point :2thumbsup:

Great stuff mate, really pleased you’re enjoy it! You’ll have to let me know how you find the others [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom