What's new

(Giveaway)Aspire New Product Quad-Flex Giveaway

aspire

Manufacturer
Today(August 8th,2016) is not a good day, but Aspire is still keeping the passion and the optimism alive to vaping.
To reward your continuous support to Aspire,we are glad to inform you our well-prepared giveaway activities!
The gift for this giveaway is Aspire Quad-Flex, Click here:http://www.aspirecig.com/products/quad-flex/364.html to know more about the prize you will win.

To take part in this giveaway please leave your comments on how does vaping help you quit smoking or kind suggestion for aspire Quad-Flex under this thread, we will pick 1 lucky one from all the comments. The winner will get one free Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit from us. The activity will end at 24:00 on 2016/8/11(Beijing time). Winner will be disclosed on 12th of August, join us win your free gift.

7442be7d6c38792ea5e7e9c3bc8e43.jpg

Woowww that is a fantastic bit of kit!

A colour option would be nice. All black, or bronze/gold colour would look rather smart.

Thanks for the chance :)

Vaping has stopped me smoking, period.
I am so very grateful, after 50 years of cigarettes I am free of them.

Thanks for the wonderful chance to win a great kit.
Vaping changed my life, I was once a runner and a footballer but then, I slowly was losing my stamina. I thought I would quit smoking and try vaping, and I remember picking the aspire nautilus tank up for the first time. It was great, and even today the nautilus is one of the best vaping Attys to exist on the market.
Thank you aspire for helping me quit cigarettes and live a healthier life. If it weren't for your company I wouldn't be a dedicated member of this forum which is full of top people.

Last edited:
I binned tobacco overnight, thanks to a decent bit of kit coupled with the helpful staff at the local bricks and mortar shop.

Being shown different options, how to safely use the kit and how to set it up correctly took much of the mystery out of Vaping and set me on my way. I haven't looked back once.

Somewhere I read that part of their plans is to disallow b&m shops to show customers how to build up a new bit of kit or sell them coils... Because it's manufacturing!

My car has its mot next week, better go and manufacture it some tyres and brake pads...

We can only hope for our American friends that, in the words of NoFx, the storm will pass and we wake from a real bad dream...

Interesting giveaway ... I wonder if Aspire are going to bring out a squonker mod out to fit under that bottom fed RTA :)

I smoked for 38 years, tried everything and couldn't give up. Read up on vaping, bought a setup and stopped in a week. Haven't smoked for 18 months. Convinced my wife to give up with a Nautilus Mini :2thumbsup:

Quality giveaway!

Different colours would be good!

Gave up smoking the second I tried my first ego tank. It was hard at first but as soon as I found this forum and took recommendations on better products to improve my experience, the easier it has become!

Vaping has helped me quit a 25 year long 20 a day habit, been cigarette free for about 5 months and I never want to go back!
Thanks to aspire and all the other e-cig manufactures for creating such great pieces of kit at affordable prices.

Back
Top Bottom