What's new

Given the risk of legislation and other actions imposed in the future months / years.

Would you be happy to pay the same as a pack of fags for your eJuice equivalent?

• Total voters

jrob3rts

Achiever
I can only assume that whatever happens, the price of eJuice will increase in the not so distant future, whether that be because it gets regulated, taxed heavily or we all end up going black market to counter the limits imposed on 4mg eJuice or whatever happens.

So, would you be happy to pay the price equivalent to a pack of cigarettes in order to obtain the amount of eJuice to cater for your nicotine need?

For example. If you smoke 3ml to cater for a £7.50 pack of B&H, would you be happy to pay £7.50 for that 3ml of juice?

No, I would be stubborn and vape 4mg until I had enough of a hit off of it lol if that means chainvaping all day I can deal with that, maybe now is the time for me to start lowering my nic mgs and get down to 4 anyway :P

No, I would be stubborn and vape 4mg until I had enough of a hit off of it lol if that means chainvaping all day I can deal with that, maybe now is the time for me to start lowering my nic mgs and get down to 4 anyway :P

If you get to 4, you might as well get to zero lol. Then just VG/PG (easily available) and flavouring (again easily available).

Think everyone around me might have a bit of an issue with no nicotine, i'm a right bastard without it :P

Nope and thats why I make my own and rarely buy premixed!

I smoked roll-ups for the last few years because cigs were far too expensive so if I couldn't manage on 4mg then I'd be topping up with rollies, I suppose its better than all rollies :D

Absolutely not, how on earth could the powers that be justify the cost by what effect this particular vaping habit has on the NHS, which compared to actual cigarettes, is 99.9% negligible. It would be a government sanctioned act of criminality of absurd proportions...so it very well could happen, go figure.

Absolutely not, how on earth could the powers that be justify the cost by what effect this particular vaping habit has on the NHS, which compared to actual cigarettes, is 99.9% negligible. It would be a government sanctioned act of criminality of absurd proportions...so it very well could happen, go figure.

There is a lot of emotion in your posts, you on the right mg ;)
I suspect it will happen, something has to happen though it would be a shame.

There is a lot of emotion in your posts, you on the right mg ;)
I suspect it will happen, something has to happen though it would be a shame.

Melodrama, cheap and easy (on my part), still, I think the sentiment is on the right track. The economy is screwed long term, and even if it wasn't, if something has the potential for great revenue, there are plenty who will take advantage of that, and lets pretend that government is the spokesperson for big business, why wouldn't they, especially when they have the magic word of, "addiction", to attach to what they want to sell at inflated prices if they figure enough people want to be customers? Makes sense, financially.

Surely the addiction thing needs to be taken out of the reasons for it being upped in price then. Ideally, only those smoking should be able to switch to Vaping with greater than zero mg as a means to smoke more healthily.
I know that might seem a little against those who do not smoke yet but for me, right now it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom