What's new

Good cigar flavoured E Juice needed.

HoL Guevera was the best cigar juice I ever bought from here in uk - unfortunately looks like TPD has put a stop to that.
Puros dark is very good but not true cigar imo.
The best, however are from http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com in the US. Raven very good, and the limited editions are superb.
Only downer is flat rate shipping to uk, so best to pop in a beefy order to make it worthwhile [emoji106]

What about tobacco/cigar flavourings? I`ve had RY4 and another noname ones and so far i`m not impressed. I need to find a good tobacco blend for MTL

If you like a mild, sweet taste, try Vapable American Red. It's good on its own but really comes to life when you add other flavours and give it a good steep.

I know there is a multitude of tobacco and branded cigarette flavoured juices about but im looking for a really good cigar juice, to as closely replicate a cohiba as possible... Its for my old man who occasionally has the odd cigar and has shown an interest in the vaping route recently... 0 nic would be ideal but its a quality juice im after..Thanks in advance..

might get flamed for this but i had a hansung -not sure of spelling china maker- cigar flavor that i gave to a older guy at the pub and he loved it

HoL Guevera was the best cigar juice I ever bought from here in uk - unfortunately looks like TPD has put a stop to that.
Puros dark is very good but not true cigar imo.
The best, however are from http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com in the US. Raven very good, and the limited editions are superb.
Only downer is flat rate shipping to uk, so best to pop in a beefy order to make it worthwhile [emoji106]
Tpd had nothing to do with that buddy as I remember. I think georgio knocked them on the head as he was having a mare with tobacco supplies. I had a few bottles that where awful as did another respected forum member as I recall and georgio was mortified.
He had a clamp down on his suppliers at that time and dropped some lines that quality couldn't be guaranteed on.

Tpd had nothing to do with that buddy as I remember. I think georgio knocked them on the head as he was having a mare with tobacco supplies. I had a few bottles that where awful as did another respected forum member as I recall and georgio was mortified.
He had a clamp down on his suppliers at that time and dropped some lines that quality couldn't be guaranteed on.

Ah cheers for that buddy- I thought it was something to do with the testing malarkey!
I've got a nice little stockpile of Guevara and Perique built up which will keep me going for quite a while [emoji106]

Ah cheers for that buddy- I thought it was something to do with the testing malarkey!
I've got a nice little stockpile of Guevara and Perique built up which will keep me going for quite a while [emoji106]
They may reappear if he can get his hands on a good supply of the n.e.t. last I heard he was working on a new better cigar product. Sounds exiting.

It's totally not my thing but I have seen and vaped some very good likenesses! Not cheap but defo out there! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom