What's new

Review Guy's Magnets for the Nemesis & RAI Vapes Launcher V2

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
This is a review of a product I bought with cash money, received and used myself. I wrote all the words, they are only attributable to me. I did it in a lucid state unless you count the cocktail of barbiturates that I like to use after a good meal. POTV are not responsible for this review nor do they supply illegal drugs. If it is drugs you are after then you, matey-boy, have stumbled across the wrong thread. On the other hand, if you are after a bit of free-lovin' then stick around, I'm sure we can work something out.

Full review here

mods.jpg

Welcome to my world, a world where I spend my afternoons wondering how we avert destruction from things like a zombie apocalypse or daytime television. Thoughts fly off at tangents punctuated very occasionally by worries from the real world. Worries like where I can obtain magnets to change the switches in both my brass Nemesis, my stainless Nemesis and my Launcher V2. Obviously I worry about other mods but they don’t matter here. Neither do zombies.

20140109_181602.jpg

The magnets come with disks separating each magnet, rolled in bubble-wrap and placed inside a box filled with packing foam. Not just that but they also include a leaflet informing you about the dangers NdFeB magnets pose and how to use them safely.

Screen%20shot%202014-01-09%20at%2018.28.18.png

Vendor: Guy's Magnets
Packaging & shipping cost: Free

You were brave putting magnets right on top of your Macbook! :eeek:

I wish I'd Known they fit the Launcher as well I'd have ordered some when I ordered the Mod!!! Never mind I'll order some now, should only be a Couple of Weeks Difference in arrival dates!!!:welcome2:

I wish I'd Known they fit the Launcher as well I'd have ordered some when I ordered the Mod!!! Never mind I'll order some now, should only be a Couple of Weeks Difference in arrival dates!!!:welcome2:

Order them from guys magnets links up top only a few days delivery wait as UK company

Thats a point!!! I can play with them on my Fridge until my Launcher arrives!!!:2thumbsup:

Are they strong enough?

I read (prob here soewhere) that they were weaker than the original ones?

do you still have to use the locking ring when standing upright?

hold on a minute shouldn't you have put that in the review?

Are they strong enough?

I read (prob here soewhere) that they were weaker than the original ones?

do you still have to use the locking ring when standing upright?

hold on a minute shouldn't you have put that in the review?

They're not as strong as "official" ones, these are 35 and official are 45 (whatever that means) but I guess it depends what you're using whether it'll stand up without firing. I use em in 18350 mode with an SnP tank on top and I can stand nemesis without firing no problem. Something heavier or 18650 might be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom