What's new

Review Guy's Magnets for the Nemesis & RAI Vapes Launcher V2

They're not as strong as "official" ones, these are 35 and official are 45 (whatever that means) but I guess it depends what you're using whether it'll stand up without firing. I use em in 18350 mode with an SnP tank on top and I can stand nemesis without firing no problem. Something heavier or 18650 might be a different story.

be good to know if any of the available magnets (including the origianls) can hold up with an atty and 18650 battery?

ive got some from the US and and ebay (china) - and they can't

I've got some originals and there's a definite difference. Mainly with the throw being longer (that'd be the strength I'm guessing). Pretty sure I've read that the originals can stand in 18650 and an atty. I don't use 18650 though or have a heavy atty so can't say for sure.

Are they strong enough?

I read (prob here soewhere) that they were weaker than the original ones?

do you still have to use the locking ring when standing upright?

hold on a minute shouldn't you have put that in the review?

No, they won't hold up a mod and atty without the lock ring...but then that's why I use the lock ring. The Launcher has a recessed button so it doesn't need a lock ring.

I got them because they give a nice soft action, not for their power.

I didn't mention it in the review because:
a) I didn't think about it
b) I'm incredibly unprofessional and get distracted while writing
c) Squirrels

:p

Mawsley
Stop making me spend money
First the Launcher V2 - Igo W3 soon, and now magnets...

You bugger ;)

@Mawsley
Stop making me spend money
First the Launcher V2 - Igo W3 soon, and now magnets...

You bugger ;)

Get a Bliss.

Get a Bliss

Get a Bliss.

Screen%20shot%202014-01-10%20at%2000.01.02.png

@Mawsley
You know I don't do tanks... :'(
Still need to get the W3, but also need to get a new phone... Why can't everything be free? :P

Plus, It's a gennie isn't it?
Gennies and I do not get on :P

@Mawsley
You know I don't do tanks... :'(
Still need to get the W3, but also need to get a new phone... Why can't everything be free? :P

Plus, It's a gennie isn't it?
Gennies and I do not get on :P

Wuss. :p

I've got no phone, it's been the greatest thing ever. I love being able to go out of the house old-school and not be contacted. Being able to dive without fearing the phone ringing, being able to sit in a place with friends and be the only one not staring down at a screen, poking it. Wonderful.

Hang on a cotton-picking minute...it's just occurred to me that they might not enjoy my company.

Now see what you've done? I'm going to have to pour a tequila to get over the reality of insignificance.

Last edited:
Mawsley
I need a phone, being a youngun my mother's always trying to get hold of me to ask useless questions.
Earlier she actually rang me, and shouted "WHY CAN I SMELL BURNING IN THE KITCHEN!?"
The answer? I'd dry burned in the kitchen about 5 minutes before I went out...
Then, she asked me to get milk, I had no cash, so I paid on card. She then rang me again, to tell me that if I went home, she'd give me HER card. It was too late by then. I am now into my planned over-draft of £10, just from buying milk. Great. Thanks mum.
Plus, without a phone, I find it hard to keep in contact with people. I'm a lonely bastard who'd much rather text people, than travel for ages to see them. To me, more than a 5 minute walk, is ages.
Yes, that is different if I am promised noodles, or Sushi, or hugs... If I am offered these, the time goes up to a 30 minute commute.

As for not liking you, how could anyone not like you!? :P

No, they won't hold up a mod and atty without the lock ring...but then that's why I use the lock ring. The Launcher has a recessed button so it doesn't need a lock ring.

I got them because they give a nice soft action, not for their power.

I didn't mention it in the review because:
a) I didn't think about it
b) I'm incredibly unprofessional and get distracted while writing
c) Squirrels

:p

Damn those :gunban: squirrels

Mawsley Raguri You two will have to end your loving relationship,or stop posting its details in threads or I'm going to need a surgeon to stitch my sides back up :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom