What's new

Happy Doctor

Great news - keep up the vaping! My PF has gone up since I stopped smoking too, although I'm a bit below you at 410, but aiming for 500 soon!!
Andy

Grats Rara and AndyB so it's not just me with improved peak flow then! I actually managed to max out the peak flow device when I had my check, the nurse running the clinic reckoned the PG in the juice was helping to flush the crap out of my lungs faster then quitting cold turkey and helping my inhalers linger a little longer in my lungs.

We still need to sort out meeting up sometime soon! :clapping:

Thank you everybody. I quit smoking once and my peak flow went way down, perhaps it is the actual act of inhaling that is some exercise.

Well Done!
Just an idea about maybe why you do better than quitting everything. PG has been used for 70 years in things like ashma inhalers and mebulisers.

I wish I could persuade a mate with COPD to embrace vaping rather than using garage disposables, ciggies, RYO and Nicorette lozenges. She's getting more nic than just smoking and hasn't cut the smoke bit down.

We still need to sort out meeting up sometime soon! :clapping:

Yes indeed! I'm fairly free Tuesday and Friday evenings, if that's any help. Odd Monday would be OK AFAIK without checking the diary!
Andy

You should get together and have a word with the asthma society and see what they have to say about your combined experiences.

Yea! and get them to write a letter on your improvements so you can send that to the MP and MEP's as well!

You should get together and have a word with the asthma society and see what they have to say about your combined experiences.

I agree, and if the Nurse/GP keeps the records of the flow chart , a copy of those accompanied with a letter would be pretty hard to argue against.

writing a letter to the asthma society? I never thought of that, perhaps you might be on to something. I am free most evenings too so it's up to our supreme overlord...I'll ask him at the pub later.

writing a letter to the asthma society? I never thought of that, perhaps you might be on to something. I am free most evenings too so it's up to our supreme overlord...I'll ask him at the pub later.
I have to admit it was my mums idea as she has copd and is a long term asthma sufferer. I read her a few of these posts about the dramatic improvements as she said straight away to contact them. I think it would sound better coming from an asthma sufferer though as it sounds abit suspicious and maybe a little biased coming from a mod of a vaping forum :)

Back
Top Bottom