What's new

Hello All from an Italian in London

I do love strawberry or at least the idea of it, never get why with strawberry my experience is that the smell is amazing, the first draw is amazing and then it goes south very quickly.
I gave the fault maybe to the high watt I used to use by now I am around 0.45ohm and 40 watts so nothing out of this world.
The number 03 seems great, I try to find them, maybe in a small size to try them.
I did a little order today from Cotswold, took the Beaum, Bake shop Lemon cheescake, Candy raspberry bubblegum, Effortless Lemon tart.

About throw eliquid in the sink, I can feel you man, I did the same thing thousand times but we are sort of "forced" to experiment
you cant go wrong with beaum which was my number 1 custard for years and only knocked to number 2 due to price and size.
i used to vape at 50w with all my custards but am happy at 35w with 0.2 or 0.15 coils now.
i tried to do a search for supergood sample bottles but cant find any. they do do 10ml bottles but in nic salts which need lower wattage and more mouth to lung hits.

you cant go wrong with beaum which was my number 1 custard for years and only knocked to number 2 due to price and size.
i used to vape at 50w with all my custards but am happy at 35w with 0.2 or 0.15 coils now.
i tried to do a search for supergood sample bottles but cant find any. they do do 10ml bottles but in nic salts which need lower wattage and more mouth to lung hits.
Yes they have only the 10ml nic salt, if I happen close to a shop I buy it and try it on my girlfriend dotmod aio, should be the right place for it, just to have an idea of the taste.

Sorry if I come back to this but do you know what happened to Dinner Lady? I did not get how the recipe for the Lemon tart which was a big winner changed so much, in the Dvarw I am able to bring back a bit of that original feeling, enough to make me "stupid and content" but is not the original stuff.

I should "study" some more liquids, from the link you sent you kind of open a new world to me

Yes they have only the 10ml nic salt, if I happen close to a shop I buy it and try it on my girlfriend dotmod aio, should be the right place for it, just to have an idea of the taste.

Sorry if I come back to this but do you know what happened to Dinner Lady? I did not get how the recipe for the Lemon tart which was a big winner changed so much, in the Dvarw I am able to bring back a bit of that original feeling, enough to make me "stupid and content" but is not the original stuff.

I should "study" some more liquids, from the link you sent you kind of open a new world to me
no idea what happened to dinner lady lemon tart. they used to be on here as a vendor but gone now so cant ask them unless you email them. maybe its to do with they couldnt get hold of a certain concentrate anymore due to all the rules and quite a lot of places selling closed down.
anyone else notice a difference from the original?

no idea what happened to dinner lady lemon tart. they used to be on here as a vendor but gone now so cant ask them unless you email them. maybe its to do with they couldnt get hold of a certain concentrate anymore due to all the rules and quite a lot of places selling closed down.
anyone else notice a difference from the original?
I googled it around a month ago and there is so many people complaining about it on Reddit and that they stopped to buy it also because with some atomizers the liquid seems harsh and with a lot of hit but there wasn't a proper explanation, from what I remember from the original liquid now the lemon is way stronger than before, before the tart element was much more powerful and sweet.

Tomorrrow I should receive the Cotswold package, nice and quick with DPD, I ordered it yesterday!

Hi @Albertino and welcome to the planet.

best check out manabush nokomis range for backy flaves and prime vapes and cotswold vapour for custards and fruits and also supergood. all links on post 1 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
@MrDJ I am vaping just now the Beaum Custard, omg is the best custard I have ever tried, this goes on my personal rotation for sure, thanks a lot for the advice, next time I gonna buy the 100ml!

So addictive, it reminds me a bit the TJuice one which I used to love but this one is 10 times better!

glad you like it mate. it is rather good but as i said the amount i used to buy it would bankrupt me so found something different as a 250ml kit which comes with vg and nic shots to mix upto 250ml and ive been hooked on that for a good year now and thats roughly £14.
before that i was hooken on drip drop vapour 100ml custard at £10 but when they changed it from 80vg to 70vg it lost the extra creaminess so i couldnt vape it as much. i averag at least 50ml of custard a day so it can get pricey.

glad you like it mate. it is rather good but as i said the amount i used to buy it would bankrupt me so found something different as a 250ml kit which comes with vg and nic shots to mix upto 250ml and ive been hooked on that for a good year now and thats roughly £14.
before that i was hooken on drip drop vapour 100ml custard at £10 but when they changed it from 80vg to 70vg it lost the extra creaminess so i couldnt vape it as much. i averag at least 50ml of custard a day so it can get pricey.
Wait, 50ml a day? Gosh man ahahahahah I can tell why you need to find alternative ways lmao. This one was a "trial" order to see if I liked it, next time I will go with 100ml bottle directly, I see that Beaum has other liquids in their line, something worth to try?

Back
Top Bottom