What's new

Hello all

internal

Initiate
Hello this is my first time here on the forum and first time posting I have been vaping now for about 12 months and I am a passionate vaper I currently own:

Kangertech sub box nano this is just for work on construction sites

RX200S usually with my tfv8 tank sitting on top

Cuboid usually with my rafale tank sitting on top

I have not got into building yet this will be my next step and believe this will be the best place to get any information I need :)

Welcome to the forum.

From what I've come to understand, this is an extremely helpful and friendly community, so feel free to ask the questions you desire to be answered.

All the best

Hey buddy... Good to have you join the group...

I've been vaping for two years and dabbled in rebuilding. I enjoy it, and definately consider this an ongoing hobby...

Hello this is my first time here on the forum and first time posting I have been vaping now for about 12 months and I am a passionate vaper I currently own:

Kangertech sub box nano this is just for work on construction sites

RX200S usually with my tfv8 tank sitting on top

Cuboid usually with my rafale tank sitting on top

I have not got into building yet this will be my next step and believe this will be the best place to get any information I need :)
Welcome! Glad to have you, when you start vaping, be sure to check out GKU13's stuff on instagram, of Kent Hill's on youtube, they're both the easiest to follow for the fancy builds.

Back
Top Bottom