What's new

Hello

LordOdin

Veteran
Hello Guys
Just popped on to say Hi and give you a little update on how things are going atm. I still can't use my left Hand/Arm properly since the attack but the Doctors are confident that in time everything should return to normal, i want to be up and about but the Nurse and the Day Care Girl tell me to stay in bed for at least another 3 or 4 week, it's so boring though. The Day Care Girl smoked but has or is starting to vape, she is still having the odd ciggie but cutting down, they call her Sophie and she has been a great help these past few weeks, I have been teaching her to put builds in some of my Tanks and she is getting pretty good especially with Mesh, she put a build in my Ponte without telling me as she knew i wanted to use it. I thought it might of been too hard for her but she honestly nailed it. Still shocked tbh and she was well chuffed it cheered me up, got me some Macaraz which actually took 10 days from a place called Burn It Up, had Sophie sending messages but wasn't getting any replies so she put a review up on Trust Pilot slagging them off. Same night they were in touch and apologising. Only place that had it in stock so didn't have much choice. Watching a lot of Tennis and Football but the Football has winding me up even though we are progressing through the Tournament, still playing shite though. I won't be about as often as i would like as still get tired quick and my heads all over the place still, it is good to be back as i do miss you guys on here. Will hopefully be back again soon, will ask Sophie to type like she is atm. Take Care.

Hello Guys
Just popped on to say Hi and give you a little update on how things are going atm. I still can't use my left Hand/Arm properly since the attack but the Doctors are confident that in time everything should return to normal, i want to be up and about but the Nurse and the Day Care Girl tell me to stay in bed for at least another 3 or 4 week, it's so boring though. The Day Care Girl smoked but has or is starting to vape, she is still having the odd ciggie but cutting down, they call her Sophie and she has been a great help these past few weeks, I have been teaching her to put builds in some of my Tanks and she is getting pretty good especially with Mesh, she put a build in my Ponte without telling me as she knew i wanted to use it. I thought it might of been too hard for her but she honestly nailed it. Still shocked tbh and she was well chuffed it cheered me up, got me some Macaraz which actually took 10 days from a place called Burn It Up, had Sophie sending messages but wasn't getting any replies so she put a review up on Trust Pilot slagging them off. Same night they were in touch and apologising. Only place that had it in stock so didn't have much choice. Watching a lot of Tennis and Football but the Football has winding me up even though we are progressing through the Tournament, still playing shite though. I won't be about as often as i would like as still get tired quick and my heads all over the place still, it is good to be back as i do miss you guys on here. Will hopefully be back again soon, will ask Sophie to type like she is atm. Take Care.

hi buddy & hello sophie, sounds like you got a good carer there & well done in helping her of the smokes, you best do what they say & take it easy & come back when your fit & ready enough, anyway good too hear from you & sophie.

Good to hear from you mate and hello Sophie, hope you get back to your old self as soon as possible as you are missed round here.

Kev :)

good to hear from you fella and glad to hear they say you will make a good recovery. stay strong mate.
sound like you got a good carer there in Sophie. round here in london they turn up, put the kettle on, sit on their phone the rest of the time then fek orf without helping the patient out in any way. compain and they stick up for the carer.

Glad to hear you are on the mend mate. Hope to see you around more soon. Hi to Sophie.

Oh wow. Absolutely delighted to hear from you again @LordOdin and so glad to hear you're on the mend. :2thumbsup: Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back to full health and properly back on the forum again as this place just isn't the same without members like you. Hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy watching us beat Switzerland in the football but faling that I've been really impressed with how well Emma Raducanu has been playing so far at Wimbledon.

Hello and thank you also to Sophie for helping us to keep in touch. Sophie you couldn't wish for a better teacher if you want a really top quality vape to keep you off the smokes and not have to rely on all the disposable rubbish.

Look after yourself mate. Good to hear you're getting better. 👍

Hi @LordOdin good to hear from you again and pleased that they reckon in time you will make a full recovery. Keep doing as they say. Sounds like you've got a good one in Sophie. Keep in touch when you can.

Back
Top Bottom