What's new

I don’t need another mod…

Try to get into the habit of charging a battery/set of batteries in advance so you have replacements pre-charged. The moment I put fresh batteries in a mod I put some in my charger so they are ready in advance - if it's late at night and I'm about to go to bed, or if I'm going outdoors and I have some charging I unplug the charger and leave it the middle of my coffee table so I remember to put them back on charge the next morning/when I return home. I still manage to screw up occasionally and forget but most of the time it works for me.
I have lots of charged batteries but I refuse to put a fresh 1 in the night before lol. Then I'll need to swap batteries while I'm at work more often if I did.

We are all ex smokers with addictive personalities.
Of course we need another mod. :2thumbsup:

Try to get into the habit of charging a battery/set of batteries in advance so you have replacements pre-charged. The moment I put fresh batteries in a mod I put some in my charger so they are ready in advance - if it's late at night and I'm about to go to bed, or if I'm going outdoors and I have some charging I unplug the charger and leave it the middle of my coffee table so I remember to put them back on charge the next morning/when I return home. I still manage to screw up occasionally and forget but most of the time it works for me.
I have a double battery case by my charger. Every time a mod's battery gets to about 30% I wang it in the charger and pull a fresh one out of the case. When it's charged I pop it back in the case. All kept next to the small lamp in the living room so I don't forget to remove the batteries before I go to bed. Very simple routine, but works for me as a tootle puffer.

Nae pockets in a shroud, get it bought before a nursing home takes all yer dosh:D
Don't listen to @zouzounaki he spends all his money on fine red wine and expensive cognac, but buys ground mince from Iceland, his priorities all all over the shop:)

Last edited:
The majority of us dont need another mod but I'm guessing there are a lot, including me that will just go ahead and get another if it takes our fancy.
Life is too short to limit your desires lol.

The majority of us dont need another mod but I'm guessing there are a lot, including me that will just go ahead and get another if it takes our fancy.
Life is too short to limit your desires lol.

She's no buying another wig n whip...but we get your drift :whipping:

Them days for me are long gone so I'm limited to getting my excitement from seeing another shiney device on the shelf and wondering if this will be the one!

It's no different really from being at the discothèque with the Bee gees, Donna Summer, Boney M....Daddy...Daddy Cool...Daddy....Daddy coooooool playing and watching the lovely girls with shiny glitter in their hair....wondering which one is the most likely to be the wearing no knickers:)

Last edited:
It's no different really from being at the discothèque with the Bee gees, Donna Summer, Boney M....Daddy...Daddy Cool...Daddy....Daddy coooooool playing and watching the lovely girls with shiny glitter in their hair....wondering which one is the most likely to be the wearing no knickers:)

Dunno which one hasn't got any pants, but the fella is wearing a bra....

Hey @Leni , been really busy so I haven’t had the chance to answer, but I’ll try to get this thread back on track :18:

Yep, I’ve got the Warhammer, and it’s a nice bit of kit :2thumbsup: Definitely worth a look if you haven’t had your shininess fix in a while ;) I’ll give you a wee review here:

Positives:
It is a very small and lite-weight mod. I’ve shown it next to the Z80 for comparison, as it is of similar size and many have had one in their hands.

The mod has a brilliant hand-feel and the texture of the battery cover means it’s difficult to drop. The firing button’s placement is perfect and your thumb finds it immediately. The C-frame gives easy access to the battery, and the mod is rounded on all corners except the corner by the firing button, which is flattened. Though not the prettiest, it’s not ugly either, but this is subjective…

The chip works well in wattage mode, and it’ll take up to a 24mm atty.

Negatives:
The battery cover is made of plastic, but it feels like decent quality. It is held by four magnets, so it won’t fall off, but there is some play back and forth. The buttons are also plastic, the firing button is a bit loose (no rattle, though), and the up/down buttons are a bit hard to find, even with the texture.

Yes, you’ll get a 24mm on it, but nothing bigger, as there’s a ridge at the back of the 510 plate. And this is definitely not a mod for left-handers, since the shape and button placement is solely for the right hand.

My biggest gripe with the mod is that the Temp Control doesn’t work. It drops power immediately and won’t give a draw, that’s with rtas that function perfectly on dna mods. I’ve already got a replacement on the way, so we’ll see, but it doesn’t say much for their QC.

Conclusion:
It’s small and cheap, but doesn’t feel too cheap, and is pretty good value for the money :2thumbsup: Now, I say that conditionally…if the tc won’t work, it’s a waste of dosh on my part, but most won’t care about that.

Hope this helps one way or the other :22:

A6YdFzY.jpg

dsWIOrK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom