What's new

I don’t need another mod…

Thanks @ZenAnarchi :2thumbsup: I’m not bothered about temp control, I could never really get to grips with it. One Question if I may: is it a fingerprint magnet? That’s something that I’d find annoying if so.

It does slightly - ok, a bit more than slightly - tickle my pickle, so to speak :hmm:

Thanks @ZenAnarchi :2thumbsup: I’m not bothered about temp control, I could never really get to grips with it. One Question if I may: is it a fingerprint magnet? That’s something that I’d find annoying if so.

It does slightly - ok, a bit more than slightly - tickle my pickle, so to speak :hmm:
Well, it certainly put a feather under mine :18: First non-boro mod I’ve picked up in a while…

As you may have seen, I purchased the black version, so nothing to see here, but I can’t imagine the others are a fingerprint magnet either. Less than half the mod’s exterior is alloy, and it’s got a semi-matte finish. So unless they’ve got a stainless steel version I haven’t seen, I don’t think it’ll be a problem ;)

you don't need a drab olive/khaki/shit camo mod. if you like green buy green - pass on this one.

I'm not knocking you for buying shit you don't need, I do it and so do many others on here, just don't do it on something you know is a shit colour. Piss away your money wisely

:D Yeah, they’ve really gone for the worst possible shade of green haven’t they. I’m looking at black or purple… possibly :hmm:

Oh, bugger it, I’ve already pretty much decided it seems :25:

Back
Top Bottom