What's new

I don’t need another mod…

Leni

Veteran
I own more mods than I can use. I could probably give a load of them away and still have enough to last me for the rest of my life, and well into the afterlife as well (if 18650s are available in the afterlife). I have BAS - Book Aquisition Syndrome, I have far more books that have taken my fancy than I will ever realistically read. The book situation is ridiculously out of control. Unfortunately I don’t have Crew’s ability to read a book in a day. I was always extremely envious of her voracious reading capacity, and I do miss chatting about books with her :(

Books notwithstanding, I’m having a flair-up now of MAS - Mod Aquisition Syndrome. I’ve had this MAS under control for several years, what with pods taking over, there was no real compulsion to go overboard with those. However - I have recently spotted the BP Mods Warhammer, and the compulsion came out of nowhere! Simple, small, functional and pretty - everything I like in a mod, although unfortunately the green they’ve gone for is a manky camo, so not green :25:

Does anyone care? Has anyone got one and have an opinion on it? Anyone in the struggle that is MAS? I don’t need another mod… or do I? I just felt like posting really :D

I own more mods than I can use. I could probably give a load of them away and still have enough to last me for the rest of my life, and well into the afterlife as well (if 18650s are available in the afterlife). I have BAS - Book Aquisition Syndrome, I have far more books that have taken my fancy than I will ever realistically read. The book situation is ridiculously out of control. Unfortunately I don’t have Crew’s ability to read a book in a day. I was always extremely envious of her voracious reading capacity, and I do miss chatting about books with her :(

Books notwithstanding, I’m having a flair-up now of MAS - Mod Aquisition Syndrome. I’ve had this MAS under control for several years, what with pods taking over, there was no real compulsion to go overboard with those. However - I have recently spotted the BP Mods Warhammer, and the compulsion came out of nowhere! Simple, small, functional and pretty - everything I like in a mod, although unfortunately the green they’ve gone for is a manky camo, so not green :25:

Does anyone care? Has anyone got one and have an opinion on it? Anyone in the struggle that is MAS? I don’t need another mod… or do I? I just felt like posting really :D
If it's tickling your pickle , bloody get it ..I like it but wouldn't get it just cos it's single 18650 I prefer 21700 or dual 18650.
Would be a lovely little MTL mod though

Oh yeah and just order it FFS ....treat yourself

No idea on this one Leni. It's nice to see you post though.

Treat yourself, if you need to justify it. Get some of your gear sold. We like what we like.

No idea either unfortunately.... vaping on a 6 1/2 year old mod at the moment. :D

... I'd rather talk about books, but maybe better do that in the lounge so I don't get told off again!!

Just had a look, it looks alright... it's small? Mods always look bigger in pictures don't they, I'm always surprised how small a mod it when it turns up and you open the box.

How much does it weight? that's the only thing that I dislike about some mods.. they are too heavy and they are annoying in a pocket... like the Hastur mod, love it in every respect but dam that thing weighs a ton.

I have chronic MAS and AAS, but more recently it has tapered down to just being for ones that I really love. So I get symptoms less frequently, but when I get them I am beyond redemption. Not only that, but if I really fall for a mod or atty I usually want a couple of colour options - I got one each of the new cthulhu tanks and 3 of the little thelamas.

I have BAS too, and it's worse since I got the kindle. Jesus.

I have a wee bit of mas. I see a new mod and realy have to stop myself buying it but sometimes if its something I've been after for awhile I will probably buy it but iam doing not bad so far not bought for atleast a week iam tempted by one right now but I don't need it lol

Back
Top Bottom