What's new

I don’t need another mod…

I own more mods than I can use. I could probably give a load of them away and still have enough to last me for the rest of my life, and well into the afterlife as well (if 18650s are available in the afterlife). I have BAS - Book Aquisition Syndrome, I have far more books that have taken my fancy than I will ever realistically read. The book situation is ridiculously out of control. Unfortunately I don’t have Crew’s ability to read a book in a day. I was always extremely envious of her voracious reading capacity, and I do miss chatting about books with her :(

Books notwithstanding, I’m having a flair-up now of MAS - Mod Aquisition Syndrome. I’ve had this MAS under control for several years, what with pods taking over, there was no real compulsion to go overboard with those. However - I have recently spotted the BP Mods Warhammer, and the compulsion came out of nowhere! Simple, small, functional and pretty - everything I like in a mod, although unfortunately the green they’ve gone for is a manky camo, so not green :25:

Does anyone care? Has anyone got one and have an opinion on it? Anyone in the struggle that is MAS? I don’t need another mod… or do I? I just felt like posting really :D

you don't need a drab olive/khaki/shit camo mod. if you like green buy green - pass on this one.

I'm not knocking you for buying shit you don't need, I do it and so do many others on here, just don't do it on something you know is a shit colour. Piss away your money wisely

you don't need a drab olive/khaki/shit camo mod. if you like green buy green - pass on this one.

I'm not knocking you for buying shit you don't need, I do it and so do many others on here, just don't do it on something you know is a shit colour. Piss away your money wisely

what if it turns out to be a very solid and reliable mod that will never break? function before fashion, surely? :P

what if it turns out to be a very solid and reliable mod that will never break? function before fashion, surely? :P

Nope. function AND fashion beats the piss out of fashion. The 'green' of the Warhammer looks like baby shit. It may function well but baby shit is still baby shit.

I own more mods than I can use. I could probably give a load of them away and still have enough to last me for the rest of my life, and well into the afterlife as well (if 18650s are available in the afterlife). I have BAS - Book Aquisition Syndrome, I have far more books that have taken my fancy than I will ever realistically read. The book situation is ridiculously out of control. Unfortunately I don’t have Crew’s ability to read a book in a day. I was always extremely envious of her voracious reading capacity, and I do miss chatting about books with her :(

Books notwithstanding, I’m having a flair-up now of MAS - Mod Aquisition Syndrome. I’ve had this MAS under control for several years, what with pods taking over, there was no real compulsion to go overboard with those. However - I have recently spotted the BP Mods Warhammer, and the compulsion came out of nowhere! Simple, small, functional and pretty - everything I like in a mod, although unfortunately the green they’ve gone for is a manky camo, so not green :25:

Does anyone care? Has anyone got one and have an opinion on it? Anyone in the struggle that is MAS? I don’t need another mod… or do I? I just felt like posting really :D
The most important thing is if you like it then go for it, it's a nice looking mod

Hi Leni.
Good to see you back. I am an addict regarding Mods, Tanks or anything regarding Vaping. My son thinks i have lost the plot but doesn't mind because he scrounges Mods off me. With Colour it doesn't matter to me, one of my favourite Mods is a Camo Vsticking VK530. I tell myself i am not buying anymore vape gear then come on POTV, next thing i am waiting for the post to arrive. I have quite a bit of gear that hasn't been opened yet and some i have had quite a while and not opened or opened and used once then packed away. I go through phases when buying anything. I see or think i need something and buy it. I am an online Shopaholic. Buy whatever you want regardless of what other people say or think, it's your money so spend it on what you want.

And all of us who do buy too much shit... we should remember how lucky we are that we can afford to do so.

I like the green, it just looks like a nice dark green to me.... it's also one of the better colours, tiffany blue, orange, pink purple? :19:

is the bumpy bit made of plastic? looks like it’s just held on by magnets, i’d be a bit worried it might end up falling apart. the bp mods attie i had was very flimsy and broke in two in the end.

I need to reign in my spending on stuff I didn't know I needed lol. I was happy with my lot until I tried boro style. Now I'm reluctantly using my others when I can't be bothered changing a battery before bed. I've got an OCD, has to be a fully charged battery next morning lol

I need to reign in my spending on stuff I didn't know I needed lol. I was happy with my lot until I tried boro style. Now I'm reluctantly using my others when I can't be bothered changing a battery before bed. I've got an OCD, has to be a fully charged battery next morning lol

Try to get into the habit of charging a battery/set of batteries in advance so you have replacements pre-charged. The moment I put fresh batteries in a mod I put some in my charger so they are ready in advance - if it's late at night and I'm about to go to bed, or if I'm going outdoors and I have some charging I unplug the charger and leave it the middle of my coffee table so I remember to put them back on charge the next morning/when I return home. I still manage to screw up occasionally and forget but most of the time it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom