What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2 RTA

Not getting $20.70 from that link how are you getting that price ?, i saw 25 on 3Fvape earlier but 20.70 is better XD

You need to be logged in but it it's seems to only work for certain people, I'm on Chrome so if it doesn't work, try that

Looking at the pics, anyone else think they've just ripped off the Zeus X?

Very simple design yet very effective with subtle good tweaks

I wonder how it compares against the blotto, probably less restrictive, possibly a tad less flavour as it has top air flow but easier to build and less likely to leak.

Just ordered the Matt SS one from Sourcemore fer $20.70, thanks to @JohnnyAce , came out at £21.56 with postage, I love the V1 it is by far my favorite rebuildable RTA , i have 5 of them and they are so easy to build on and flavour is amazing for me so I am expecting great things from the V2.

Just ordered the Matt SS one from Sourcemore fer $20.70, thanks to @JohnnyAce , came out at £21.56 with postage, I love the V1 it is by far my favorite rebuildable RTA , i have 5 of them and they are so easy to build on and flavour is amazing for me so I am expecting great things from the V2.

I went matte SS too :2thumbsup:

Very simple design yet very effective with subtle good tweaks

I wonder how it compares against the blotto, probably less restrictive, possibly a tad less flavour as it has top air flow but easier to build and less likely to leak.

If it is better than the V1 the flavour will be better than the Blotto. The V1,for me, has better flavour than the Blotto. :2thumbsup:

If it is better than the V1 the flavour will be better than the Blotto. The V1,for me, has better flavour than the Blotto. :2thumbsup:

I can only agree, the Blotto isn't my cup o' tea

I'm thinking it's more comparable to the Zeuz X, it could edge that on flavour because the coils look like they'll be closer to the mouthpiece

Back
Top Bottom