What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2 RTA

I am not a fan of that type of top fill but apart from that i think it's a good looking RTA. How hard the wicking is going to be worries me with being new to the RTA scene but it is what it is. He got a bubble glass with his but i have read in a few places it doesn't come with one so must be part of the reviewers pack. If i like it or not i prefer to judge it myself. At £9.00 it won't be a big loss and i could probably double my money flogging it on eBay :)

Yes i have mine up and running, got a pair of dual core fused claptons at 0.43 ohms running at 50 watts.

Flavour is good for me, not sure it is a V1 beater but i don't think it is worse, so that is a plus for me.

I find with these tanks that require long cotton tails to reach the deck need to be thinned an awful lot so the juice has plenty of room to travel up from the juice ports otherwise they tend to not be able to keep up with wicking.

Airflow for me is no problem, the way i was told it is if you want clouds open the air wide open, but if you want flavour close the airflow down to concentrate the vapour. I don't like the slid top refill but it is quite stiff and it is a bit awkward to fill if using bigger bottles.

The weep at the top is quite common with slide top filling because of a bit of juice naturally staying on top of the fill port and being move off when you close the lid, my Freemax mesh pro's do it as well.

Bit of a ramble sorry about that, I'm liking it.

Now having second thoughts about this :hmm:
As it is no good for single coils going by reviews.
I dont like dual coils :(
Looks like these may end up on a giveaway

Had a play with this tonight & I'm not impressed, it's a step back on the V1, vaped them side by side & the V1 smashes it

The drip tip sucks, I changed that out after a couple of pulls. It's the same colour of the tank too & just looks a bit naff to me. I thought the V1 was one of the best looking tanks around & they go & use slide fill & stick a goofy arrow on the side of the top fill cap. The filling's not too bad, I've had no juice rejection issues, I just put the nozzle at one end & dump it in fine.

Now the vape, I can't put my finger on it, air turbulence or something, it just doesn't feel great, it's not as smooth as I thought it would be & it sure isn't quiet. The flavour just isn't there. I'm not saying it's terrible but of all the tanks I've brought over lockdown this ranks last, easily & some of those are 3 years old

Disappointing really, I thought the DR RDA V2 was a step up from the V1 & thought Hellvape & Billy (if he had anything to do with it) would do the same here. I had a preorder at Sourcemore & I've cancelled it already, I really don't want two of these. I'll do a rebuild tomorrow & if that's no better it's getting retired

Feom what i read the main difference is the angle of the posts at the top, the insulator at the bottom, and the honeycomb airflow aintake. I dont know what the airflow intake was on the first but thats the difference.

Back
Top Bottom