What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2 RTA

JohnnyAce

Veteran
Seen this pop up at a few places today but that's all I can find on it

The Dead Rabbit RTA was pretty popular when it dropped, I thought it was one of the best looking tanks around

Now a v2 but can find nothing on it, can't even got on Hellvape's site to see what they've put up

9727531-1.jpg

Doesn't look much different, but it's only one picture

I couldn't found any difference, too. It looks like same as old one, and almost common features.

I couldn't found any difference, too. It looks like same as old one, and almost common features.

All I can see is it has the banding from the V2 RDA

Was hoping it would have the honeycomb airflow option like the RDA, it may well have, can't really tell from one picture

Ooof!! Looks like it does have the honeycomb option

The Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RTA is an innovative dual-coil RTA with dual airflow systems, including slot and honeycomb airflow for outstanding clouds and flavor creating. The open wall and angled posts are absolutely conducive to reload and cut the coils in an easier way. This RTA can hold 2ml e-liquid and also can be extended to 5ml via extra glass tube. Featuring top airflow and excellent wicking, it has no any dry hits or leaking problems, and the colorful resin 810 drip tip

Top air flow, similar design as the first one. Apart from honey comb air flow option a and a few tweaks.

If you have the first one no point, unless you have some cash to spare.

If you haven't got the first one then maybe worth it but there is many other dual rta's that are rated better by reviewers and people on this forum.

It's a simple design that works very well.

Found some info on it

Hi Hellvapers, Dead Rabbit V2 RTA is launched today!!! The classic RTA is back!

1. Improved Y style 'Rabbit Ear' deck design
2. Upgraded adjustable top side diagonal honeycomb airflow
3. PC thermal insulation plate
4. 2.0 ml or 5.0 ml e-juice capactiy
5. Single or dual coils
FB_IMG_1592772596200.jpeg
FB_IMG_1592772590658.jpeg
FB_IMG_1592772583531.jpeg

Focus more on vaping flavor and vapors! The honeycomb inner airflow will provide more precise air direct to coils. Do you prefer honeycomb or diagonal inner airflow? Pic of the deck too.

FB_IMG_1592772542091.jpeg
FB_IMG_1592773235089.jpeg

Fantastic!! I really like the V2 RDA & only use the honeycomb so I hope they translate it well into a tank

Back
Top Bottom