What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2 RTA

If it is better than the V1 the flavour will be better than the Blotto. The V1,for me, has better flavour than the Blotto. :2thumbsup:

thats what i love about vaping mate its so subjective :), to me personally the blotto offers better flavour, but i do itch for the dead rabbit rta and sometimes even the drop dead rda, simple build and it works well :)

Yes @82khali you are right everything is different for everybody and that makes things interesting. I have the Blotto @JohnnyAce as well and i like it but i don't think it is as good as the DR, I find a lot depends on what juice i am running through a RTA/RDA. I do tend to keep the same juice in the same RTA when it works for me. :2thumbsup:

Yes @82khali you are right everything is different for everybody and that makes things interesting. I have the Blotto @JohnnyAce as well and i like it but i don't think it is as good as the DR, I find a lot depends on what juice i am running through a RTA/RDA. I do tend to keep the same juice in the same RTA when it works for me. :2thumbsup:
Spot on some juices tend to shine one specific tanks, the science of vaping and never ending tinkering i it's good fun :)

Interested to hear people's thoughts on this when they get it, been eyeing up the v1 for a while, but if its worth it may go for this one.

Just had a dispatched e-mail from Amazon for the Dead Rabbit V2 RTA, Should be here Saturday The 4th Of July. Anyone else been notified ?

Back
Top Bottom