What's new

Help finding a new RTA for flavour?

MTL has never done it for me. I've always been about a RDTL warm vape with a good throat hit. I get that with mesh, so I just wonder why others can't.
Hmm, you say "struggle with" and "can't" like others are failing to get what you get, I suspect it's just that the warm which you like isn't warm enough for others, and what they'd call warm, you might call too hot.

MTL has never done it for me. I've always been about a RDTL warm vape with a good throat hit. I get that with mesh, so I just wonder why others can't.

You’re using pre-built coils. The observation is about mesh strips used in rebuildable tanks.

Thanks for the replies everyone :)

I ended up going with the Lindwurm RTA. I highly recommend it, very nice flavour.

I'm struggling with wicking but getting better, not used to such as small juice port with a 3mm ID coil. It's either splitting or choking. But I'll get there!

I've noticed a lot of folk saying that they don't use mesh coils because they like a warm vape. I only use (stock) mesh coils, and i like a warm vape. Why are folk struggling to get a warm vape on mesh coils?

I always wondered that too about mesh strips.

I never vape my Profile Unity RTAs above 45W or it gets too warm... and the KA1 OFRF mesh I use is rated up for 60-70W so it's not like there's not room to increase the heat.

I always wondered that too about mesh strips.

I never vape my Profile Unity RTAs above 45W or it gets too warm... and the KA1 OFRF mesh I use is rated up for 60-70W so it's not like there's not room to increase the heat.

I'm with you there mate. I don't go above 50w or so with mine as they get too warm. The joy about mesh coils is that you can use them cooler and get the same clouds as a hotter coil. Doesn't stop the mesh getting warm at higher wattage though.

I'm back on the Unity myself as I lost my Dead Rabbit M in a boozer. Forgot how good the flavour is.

I'm with you there mate. I don't go above 50w or so with mine as they get too warm. The joy about mesh coils is that you can use them cooler and get the same clouds as a hotter coil. Doesn't stop the mesh getting warm at higher wattage though.

I'm back on the Unity myself as I lost my Dead Rabbit M in a boozer. Forgot how good the flavour is.

The Unity is the undefeated King of Flavour. I've got rid of pretty much all my other RTAs as they just don't compare, mesh or otherwise.

The Unity is the undefeated King of Flavour. I've got rid of pretty much all my other RTAs as they just don't compare, mesh or otherwise.
I do love it but mine has a tendency to piss itself now and again and that gets frustrating. I wick it the way you're supposed to, been using it for a while now so used to the wicking and it still pisses randomly now and again.

Back
Top Bottom