What's new

help im stuck

It's always good to check, like I said... I wasn't 100% sure. Certainly not offended by you checking I wasn't talking shite. :)
Cheers Simon. I saw the replies but couldn't get me poor head round it cause I didnt think about adding base as I didnt see any mention of base.
I thought I'd ask just in case. As it turned out I was throwing a wobbly lol

Cheers Simon. I saw the replies but couldn't get me poor head round it cause I didnt think about adding base as I didnt see any mention of base.
I thought I'd ask just in case. As it turned out I was throwing a wobbly lol

You know what's odd, I didn't even consider anything else, I just worked out how much nic for 30ml to be 25mg and completely ignored the rest of the equation! any more than that and I probably wouldn't have been able to get my head around it either. :D

You know what's odd, I didn't even consider anything else, I just worked out how much nic for 30ml to be 25mg and completely ignored the rest of the equation! any more than that and I probably wouldn't have been able to get my head around it either. :D
I was trying to work it out as a shortfill because I didnt see any mention of base mix being added. That's why i questioned it
The more i thought about it the more i ended up being away with the fairies lol.
Main thing is everybody's figures stack up and Sam is a happy bunnie

so... you're vaping 25mg huh @Shetland Sam

Salts or freebase? .. is that for a pod? .. or just trying to cut down on overall juice consumption by upping the nic?

so... you're vaping 25mg huh @Shetland Sam

Salts or freebase? .. is that for a pod? .. or just trying to cut down on overall juice consumption by upping the nic?

I've been on 20mg nic salts for ages really. when I start work I'll need to get the nic in quickly when I can so I though I would up the nic level. luckily I have a supply of 72mg nic salt. and I wanted to treat myself to some prime vapes as I've not had any in ages.

multiples of 6 is the easiest way for me to work it out. so for example, 24 is 1/3 of 72, so for whatever amount you are mixing, 1/3 needs to be nic to make 24mg.

multiples of 6 is the easiest way for me to work it out. so for example, 24 is 1/3 of 72, so for whatever amount you are mixing, 1/3 needs to be nic to make 24mg.

yeah... but he wanted 25mg just to be difficult. :D

Back
Top Bottom