What's new

help im stuck

Shetland Sam

Achiever
hi guys. having a complete memory blank here. I've got some prime vapes mtl collection. looking to make them 25mg. I have nic from the freezer how much do I need to add? so it's 10ml concentrate in a 30 ml bottle. how much nic and how much base do I need to add to get a finished 25mg. thanks guys

a 30ml bottle would need about 10.4ml of 72mg nicotine in it to end up at 25mg according to my calculations.

which sounds about right because I use 10ml in a 60ml bottle to get 12mg.

.. you might want to wait for others to double check that though. :D

Hey @Simon G and @StrawberryRipple , unless I'm throwing a wobbler, adding 72mg nic to a 30ml shortfill does make 25mg strength but that assumes the concentrate in the shortfill bottle is 19.6ml NOT what the OP said he had which is 10ml in a 30ml bottle.

Hey @Simon G and @StrawberryRipple , unless I'm throwing a wobbler, adding 72mg nic to a 30ml shortfill does make 25mg strength but that assumes the concentrate in the shortfill bottle is 19.6ml NOT what the OP said he had which is 10ml in a 30ml bottle.
He's got a 10ml concentrate in a 30ml bottle and wants to know how much nic to put in.
He will then top up with base.
Thats the way i read it and pretty sure I'm right as @Shetland Sam knows what hes doing.

Ps edit you're right btw.

It's the amount of nicotine needed to make a 30ml bottle. Sam will have to add PG/VG to make it up to 30ml .. which it needs to be to create the correct level of flavouring. I presume these are designed to have 2x nic shots added to make the 30ml, but he's not doing that.

I presumed he didn't want to make half a bottle. :)

Back
Top Bottom